MILLENGE HUM TUM KHOLENGE RAAZ PROMO PG # 49

Posted: 13 years ago
HEY GUYSSS!!!
I M THINKING OF WRITTING A FF ON OUR BELOVE SAJAN SO I M WRITTING AN FF ON THEM I HOPE U GUYZZ WILL LIKE MY FF N PLZ DO COMENT TELL ME THAT I WRITE AUR NOT N YA IF I DO ANY MISTKE PLZ FORGIVE ME AS IT IS MY FIRST FF EVER...

CHARACTER SKETCH:

SAMRAT SHERGILL:
                                    HE BELONGS FROM A RICH FAMILY..HE LOVES TO PLAY PRANKS..HIS BEST BUDDY IS BENJI!! HE IS CHAMP IN ALL SPORTS SPECIAALLY IN BASKETBALL HE LOVES TO PLAY BASKETBALL!! HE IS COOL DUDE IN COLLEDGE!!! HE GIVE ALWAYS RESPECT TO HIS SENIORS,TEACHERS,PRINCI etc!!! HE IS KIND HEARTED PERSON HE WANT TO SEE EVERY ONE HAPPY!!! HIS MOM DIED IN AN ACCIDENT HE LIVE WITH HIS DAD HE WANT TO BECOME DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! HE LIVE IN INDIA N STUDY IN EXCEL!! WHICH IS THE BEEST COLLEDGE OF INDIAA!!

GUNJAN BHUSHAN:
                                   SHE ALSO BELONGS FROM A RICH FAMILY SHE IS NOT AT ALL LIKE IN MJHT... SHE LOVESSINGING DANCING N PLAYING SPORTS OF ALL TYPESSHE HAVE GOT MANY GOLD MADDLES FOR BASKET BALL SHE IS BEAUTIFULL EVERY BOY HAV CRUSH ON HER SHE HAS NO SIBLINGS HER BEST FRIEND IS MAYANK THEEY BOTH R TO CLOSE FRIENDS SHE IS THE TOPPER OF HER COLLEDGE EVEERY ONE LIKE HER SO MUCH SHE GIVES RESPECT TO EVERY ONE SHE WANTS TO BECOME DOCTOR AS WELL!!! SHE LIVE IN LONDON N STUDY IN JOSEPH COLLEDGE!! WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEDGE OF LONDON!!

PLZ GUYZZ DO COMMENT AS I WANT TO KNOW UR COMENTS PLZ TELL ME THT U LIKE IT OR NOT!!!! THOES WANT TO BE IN PM LIST PLZ TELL ME AS I DNT WAT TO BOTHER OTHERS!!!

My other FF:
(Chemistry (the subject of love) sajan FF)

PM LIST:

fariah12, sharma.nat, ght_sajan, ash_sajan, kris97, jyothiv, cuteangelgirl95, khajju, sana_sajan, pragya_luvsajan ,preety88 , Hajz95 , maisha.hossain7, swati98, ar4evr, disco_diva, charmee_sammy, SaJan_Sana4ever, sonu-sajan,VampirePrincess, AttractiveAdya, mjhtmayur, vital123, sanaghaffar1997, Shafoo, newt2007, SHAMSHIR-MJHT, meera_20, 358674, Mahiii,   mysterygirl

INBOX:

CHARACTER SKETCH                       PG # 1
PART 1                                       PG # 5
PART 2                                       PG # 10
PART 3                                       PG # 14
PROMO                                       PG # 16
IMP note                                     PG # 18
PART 4                                       PG # 20
PROMO                                      PG # 23
PART 5                                       PG # 25
PROMO                                      PG # 27
PART 6                                       PG # 29
PROMO                                      PG # 31
PART 7                                       PG # 33
PROMO                                      PG # 35
PART 8                                       PG # 36
PROMO                                      PG # 39
PART 9                                       PG # 41
PART 10                                     PG # 42
PART 11                                     PG # 44
PART 12                                     PG # 47
PROMO                                      PG # 49
Edited by koolgurl - 12 years ago

HEY GUYSSS!!!

PLZ DO COMENT TELL ME THAT I WRITE AUR NOT
hey girl i,ve just read your CS and it,s really lovely and a very different one.
Well congrats for your first ff dear and i really think that you should start it and don,t forget to pm me
Nice concept.Please add me to PM List
hey girl i,ve just read your CS and it,s really lovely and a very different one.
Well congrats for your first ff dear and i really think that you should start it and don,t forget to pm me
THANKS  FOR LIKING IT DEAR I WILL SURELY DO PM TO U!!
THANXS FOR LIKING IT DEAR I WILL SURELY PM U
Nice concept.Please add me to PM List THANXS FOR LIKING IT I WILL ADD U TO MY PM LIST!!
nyc add me to ur pm list

omg...u hav dont it....can believe yaar...but i m verry sad...u didnt inform me....nywayzz seems interesting...add me to ur pm list and continue soon....baaki khabar school min lungi main tumhaarii..lollzz😉
khajju

sorry thanxs for liking it i twill tell u tom in school every thng n ya i will add u to my pm list thanxs for reply