VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

Hiten Gauri VM Gallery-New VM Page 7 (Page 6)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Pratham Gauri's new VM

"Love beyond the world
cannot be separated.
Death cannot kill what never dies"

Hey guys i m back again with my new vm....it depicts a story of a guy n a gal who loved each othet but destiny had planned something else for them...Its story of KUTUMB2 but its been modified a little PG loves each other but PM's family doesnt accept Gauri so they dont live with them..This story is about their love  bcz of that hardships faced by them but still their love wins over every hurdle..The modification goes like this after Gauri dies Pratham doesnt goes to Maan house instead he still believes that Gauri is with him n hates his family bcz he thinks that bcz of them Gauri is dead..U guys will come to know after u all see it...i hope u guys like it...dont forget to commentWink.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Finally the day has come  

Gauri Hiten's 7th wedding anniversary

Wishing GHT a blissful life ahead.Hope that u get lots of success and Happiness in your life

Your anniversary is a time
For sharing your affection;
It's obvious the two of you
Have quite a deep connection!

I/We send glad congratulations
And heartfelt wishes, too,
For joyful happiness and love
In everything you do.

Gauri Hiten Anniversary special VM

Dont know what magic they had in them which made me fall head over heals for them.
Reviving that magical chemistry in my new VM.I dont think i need to say anything more..Enjoy
Hope u guys like it.
Do Comment

Gauri's Hiten wedding 

7 years back my Prince and Princess tied knot on this day.Here is a marriage sequence prepared by me.Have merged their on-screen n off-screen wedding memories.I hope u guys like it.Appreciation is always welcomed .Do comment

jyotika20

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
wow i'm so gladClap that U opened this Vm gallery BriSmile,it was long overdueWink... U already know how much i looove all your Vm's,i love your innovative n fresh approach,apt scene as well as song choices which go very well with all your Vm themesThumbs Up...through all your lovely Vm's make all Gauri-Hiten fans bear their current absence from the TV screen a bit more bravely coz at least through your Vm's we get to see n enjoy GHeartH in so many shades n moodsDay Dreaming,luks like they are not away from TV at allEmbarrassed ...keep the lovely Vm's coming dearClap

Edited by jyotika20 - 09 May 2011 at 9:28am

brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

wow i'm so gladClap that U opened this Vm gallery BriSmile,it was long overdueWink... U already know how much i looove all your Vm's,i love your innovative n fresh approach,apt scene as well as song choices which go very well with all your Vm themesThumbs Up...through all your lovely Vm's make all Gauri-Hiten fans bear their current absence from the TV screen a bit more bravely coz at least through your Vm's we get to see n enjoy GHeartH in so many shades n moodsDay Dreaming,luks like they are not away from TV at allEmbarrassed ...keep the lovely Vm's coming dearClap

awww how sweet of u jyoti...thnx a lot for encouraging me n liking my vms...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20Vrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hiten Gauri VM on Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma Hai

An evergreen song for an evergreen coupleEmbarrassed.The last phase of KN after their post marriageBig smile.I goes perfectly with the songWink.The ups and downs that KN saw in their life anf finally at their last stage of life they were with each otherHug.What a perfect endingDay Dreaming.I so wanted this song to come between KN but it didnt so I made a vm on itTongue.Hope you people like it.Do comment.Smile

Edited by brindamarfatia - 28 January 2012 at 9:20am
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Awesome Channel !!!

brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Happy Valentine's Day GHTians

An ultimate romantic VM on the most romantic couple of TVEmbarrassed.On this day of love I am sharing a VM on Romance ka Baadshah with his Begum lolzzzLOL.A classic romantic for my jaanusDay Dreaming.I love them I adore themHug.I find this VM full with romanceWink.I hope you all also like it.Do leave a comment if you like itBlushing.

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCno5XE6RXc
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Awesome Channel !!!

Thnx VriBig smile

Vrindz

Go to top