Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i m here every one.......CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry....did any one cry ...i cud not sleep last nite..woke up at 3 am  n again it was like a nightmare..it was so horrific the way he fell down soaked in bloodBroken HeartHug...hugs to the poor soul

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609jyoti06shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh jism pyar kerna nahi janta (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

ROFLLOL
vansh dying but me laughing at ur post LOL

haila someone commiting suicide coz he is virgin lolLOL

Clap.....n sid ka rapeLOL

n now this is for someone who did not reply on fb   .....Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

for creativs tooCensoredCensored

Clap

oye where are you??? wanna hug you aru... jaldi aao....

i m here every one.......CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry....did any one cry ...i cud not sleep last nite..woke up at 3 am  n again it was like a nightmare..it was so horrific the way he fell down soaked in bloodBroken HeartHug...hugs to the poor soul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shonuu

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

i m here every one.......Cry....did any one cry ...i cud not sleep last nite..woke up at 3
am n again it was like a nightmare..it was so horrific the way he fell
down soaked in bloodBroken HeartHug...hugs to the poor soul

Yeah it was full Sobs yesterday after the show CryThe expressions Ohhh.....I never thought I'd cry for Vansh But I did Tongue How pathetic the CVs are

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissjyoti06shonuu

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
wow shonu! u again made a wonderful script. specially the last part is awsomeLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged

i m here every one.......Cry....did any one cry ...i cud not sleep last nite..woke up at 3 am  n again it was like a nightmare..it was so horrific the way he fell down soaked in bloodBroken HeartHug...hugs to the poor soul

oh dear even i m really sad for this... that blood and his expressions made me in tears... i could take anything since morning..and thats why i m not writing much here and killing my time on geet forum.... why on earth these stupid peolpe need to show such terrible view to get trps...

ruchira23jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

i m here every one.......Cry....did any one cry ...i cud not sleep last nite..woke up at 3 am  n again it was like a nightmare..it was so horrific the way he fell down soaked in bloodBroken HeartHug...hugs to the poor soul

oh dear even i m really sad for this... that blood and his expressions made me in tears... i could take anything since morning..and thats why i m not writing much here and killing my time on geet forum.... why on earth these stupid peolpe need to show such terrible view to get trps...
Just imagine I had to update it with my own handsCryCryCry...the entire scene was very painful the way blood comes out of his head and then he gives that extraordinary expression on his face which can even make a stone-hearted person moved into tearsCryCryCry

shyamsshonuu

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Shonuuu!! Your post was hilarious..actually I read it now..yea from yesterday I was soo restless after seeing Vansh's death..Your post actually made my mood lighter! Thanks for the wonderful post.

ruchira23shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top