Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Nahin yaar, no death pics, just his last expressions that's it!  Pakka promise, I wouldn't do that yaar! Ill start crying myself!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh jism pyar kerna nahi janta (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Nahin yaar, no death pics, just his last expressions that's it!  Pakka promise, I wouldn't do that yaar! Ill start crying myself!

my eyes are seriously in pain and in next two weeks they'll show all rona dhona specially by ichha.. so i'll have tough time ... as i cant cry it affects my eyes really badly... i wished when he pointed the gun on that devil tapu at first place and she opened her mouth he should fire a bullet to her mouth to shut it forever...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgIisBliss

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
She is one serial killer I tell you, first Ichcha she tried with and now Vansh, jealous *itch!

shonuu

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

ok
ichha says..mujha mat maariye vansh: main apke bache ki maa ban'ne wali hon......
vansh:Shocked jhot....aisa ho hi nahi sakta......and puts the gun on veer's forehead,,,
veer: plss bhaiya mujha  mat maariye...main aapke bache ka baap ban'ne wala hon...
then he puts the gun on taps forehead..
tapu: bhaiya hum bhi maa ban'ne wale hain...vansh: per kiske bache ki??
tapu: baap ka naam finalized nahi ha... 2 , 3 naam short list kiye hain...un mein se select karein gay...
vansh  gets really pissed off by hearing this and says: saalo mujha toh yehi pata  ha ke hum chaaron virgin hain,,per yahan toh sirf main hi virgin hon... main yeh dhoka bardasht nahi ker sakta so i m going to shoot myself.... ishqyaaaaaaan...................Cry

My God shonuu this is one of the most hilarious LOL I am reading it again and again and can feel it too LOLZ....

shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

LOL Shonnu Sab Maa-Baap ban Rahe Hain Except Vansh LOL The CVs have gone nuts No story line hence decided with this dumb track Now it's not even a Murder A suicide Angry Angry Angry That's something against the Law Aren't they spreading a wrong message to the society........What is it with that Tapasya Can't the story run if she is exposed Angry Angry Vansh will definitely comeback na Confused Confused Confused ???

well i have been saying  that suicide is something which is not digestible  ,,, and were failed to prove the need for his committing suicide.... there was no reason to kill himself and spare that evil..

divy609

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

ROFLLOL
vansh dying but me laughing at ur post LOL

haila someone commiting suicide coz he is virgin lolLOL

Clap.....n sid ka rapeLOL

n now this is for someone who did not reply on fb   .....Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

for creativs tooCensoredCensored

Clap

oye where are you??? wanna hug you aru... jaldi aao....

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eku15

shonu ji... u are the best...
i was sooooooooooo upset with this disasterous news tht i thot of posting an emotinal article... par aapka article padhke mjhe hassi aa gayi...LOL

i still want vansh to stay... mann nahi maan raha k its vansh who is going... Cry

m gonna miss this character A LOT...Cry

thanks again shonu ji.. u are a rockstar... n agli baar include my name also in the list of vansh's fan... coz m simply crazzzzzzzzy abt him...
woh uttaran me rahe ya na rahe.... he'll ALWAYZ be my FAVOURITE... Heart

thanx for liking dear... and i can write your name in this list but for that you'll have to tell me your name .

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

My God shonuu this is one of the most hilarious LOL I am reading it again and again and can feel it too LOLZ....

thanx deepa.....Hug

Originally posted by IisBliss

great story shonuu..... u should conduct atleast, a crash course on creativity for the uttaran team yaar... they will improve dramatically if u tutor them.....

thank you so much yaar.Hug.. but no one can teach cvs anything.....

Edited by shonuu - 16 July 2010 at 1:04am

IisBliss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top