Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
ROFLLOL
vansh dying but me laughing at ur post LOLLOLLOLLOL

haila someone commiting suicide coz he is virgin lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Clap.....n sid ka rapeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

n now this is for someone who did not reply on fb   .....Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

for creativs tooCensoredCensored

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh jism pyar kerna nahi janta (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

ROFLLOL
vansh dying but me laughing at ur post LOL

haila someone commiting suicide coz he is virgin lolLOL

Clap.....n sid ka rapeLOL

n now this is for someone who did not reply on fb   .....Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

for creativs tooCensoredCensored

Clap

aru he may not be replying as he cannot divulge too much on the FB...and he too has to do what the cvs tell him to..... so he can hardly agree with our understanding of how the serial is spreading a wrong msg......and neither can he say we are wrong you see....chal maaf karde uskoWink....he will definitely answer tomoro i feel.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shonuu

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
LOL Shonnu Sab Maa-Baap ban Rahe Hain Except Vansh LOL The CVs have gone nuts No story line hence decided with this dumb track Now it's not even a Murder A suicide Angry Angry Angry That's something against the Law Aren't they spreading a wrong message to the society........What is it with that Tapasya Can't the story run if she is exposed Angry Angry Vansh will definitely comeback na Confused Confused Confused ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shonuu

eku15

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

divy609tiny15shonuu

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
why cant cv's do another story like

vansh pointing the gun at tappu

then sid hit vansh ;s head from back

and both love birds dumping vansh some where

thinking he is dead

but he comes back after few day with a loss memory

i realy diidnt like the suicide attempt

it looks like cv;s just want to break veer - ichaa relation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609arunima_LUITshyamstiny15shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

shonnu , awesome post
and the cv's have allready spread a message earlier - once a servant allways a servant and now
once a addict allways an addict ....and they are showing that people like taps win Angry

hope they similarly show tapasya as once evil always evil and dont make her into mahanatma

But yaar CVs rules r different for their pet Tappu baba so we never know what they can do. Also with Nand-Rash off screen friendship they may bully CVs to do as they want. That's why we saw Nand-Rash interview in SBB today AngryAngryAngry

u are soo right....todays live chat of veer tapasya...looked more like nan-rashmi show trying to justify their being together on screen

have we seen anytime rohit -tina justifying their role
then why this nan- rash  are allways justifying ..as they know never audience will accept them
force will not apply to the audience
it seems nan is himself not interested to be paired with tina due to personal relationships ...LOL
for most of the viewers tappu is tappu ...nothing will change her ...

Edited by vijaya_ls - 15 July 2010 at 10:18am

arunima_LUITtiny15shonuu

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Shonuu,  just for u I came to our padosi forum LOL  You know Im hating this show now, infact  how can the CVS do this and then the witch will got scott free!  Im so done, will post pics from yesterday and today and I think Alvida time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Shonuu,  just for u I came to our padosi forum LOL  You know Im hating this show now, infact  how can the CVS do this and then the witch will got scott free!  Im so done, will post pics from yesterday and today and I think Alvida time!

hey i mreally sad about this crap...my eyes are red of crying... such a painful death... and plss donrt post pics of his death.. so many will cry once again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBliss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top