Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
shonuuuuuu hilarious yaLOL

i cud actually imagine vansh saying in his angry nose flaring style.."saalon, i thought u all were virgins like me"....and he is not angry because they are not virgins any more ....but he is angry that like a bewakoof he himself remained a virgin.... that too inspite of having a beautiful n loving wife......obviously vansh on ur honeymoon u were busy making preparations for veer n ichcha to spend a romantic night together...instead if u had given some thought to urself u wudnt have had to shoot urself todayLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06tiny15shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh jism pyar kerna nahi janta (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Exactly Sonuu and Shyam..I agree with u both..they r spreading a very wrong message for the addictsThumbs Down...actually they made a blunder the day they showed Vansh's marriage with Ichha without giving him proper treatmentOuch...that was their first mistake..and now they committed this another mistake of showing this suicide tamashaOuch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapeygacjs369shonuutiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

shonnu , awesome post
and the cv's have allready spread a message earlier - once a servant allways a servant and now
once a addict allways an addict ....and they are showing that people like taps win Angry

hope they similarly show tapasya as once evil always evil and dont make her into mahanatma

jyoti06tiny15shonuushyams

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

shonnu , awesome post
and the cv's have allready spread a message earlier - once a servant allways a servant and now
once a addict allways an addict ....and they are showing that people like taps win Angry

but vijaya... there should be a limit of every thing... have seen veer's interview??? after all this crimes taps will remain with veer ever after... i m actually feeling like killing her... and this time  my heart is crying for vansh.. i mean  he is gonna  be the biggest victim of tap-torture... as he'll have to loose his life because of this churail....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

shonnu , awesome post

hope they similarly show tapasya as once evil always evil and dont make her into mahanatma

But yaar CVs rules r different for their pet Tappu baba so we never know what they can do. Also with Nand-Rash off screen friendship they may bully CVs to do as they want. That's why we saw Nand-Rash interview in SBB today AngryAngryAngry

cjs369tiny15shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

shonuuuuuu hilarious yaLOL

i cud actually imagine vansh saying in his angry nose flaring style.."saalon, i thought u all were virgins like me"....and he is not angry because they are not virgins any more ....but he is angry that like a bewakoof he himself remained a virgin.... that too inspite of having a beautiful n loving wife......obviously vansh on ur honeymoon u were busy making preparations for veer n ichcha to spend a romantic night together...instead if u had given some thought to urself u wudnt have had to shoot urself todayLOLLOLLOL

really charu it has turned nto a comedy..show... i mean every thing is illogical ,,,from code languge of vansh ( teacher jee) for ichha.. then photo exhibition on marriage night... then he never told anyone that he saw those pics at tapu's house first.... then,,, spoiled every romantic moment..including honeymoon...and now he is going to commit suicide.... oh my my

cjs369shyamstiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

shonnu , awesome post

But yaar CVs rules r different for their pet Tappu baba so we never know what they can do. Also with Nand-Rash off screen friendship they may bully CVs to do as they want. That's why we saw Nand-Rash interview in SBB today AngryAngryAngry

u are soo right....todays live chat of veer tapasya...looked more like nan-rashmi show trying to justify their being together on screen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

veer:[/B] plss bhaiya mujha mat maariye...main aapke bache ka baap ban'ne wala hon...
then he puts the gun on taps forehead..
tapu: bhaiya hum bhi maa ban'ne wale hain...vansh: per kiske bache ki??
tapu: baap ka naam finalized nahi ha... 2 , 3 naam short list kiye hain...un mein se select karein gay...

ROFL   ROFL ROFL ROFL great story shonuu..... u should conduct atleast, a crash course on creativity for the uttaran team yaar... they will improve dramatically if u tutor them.....

cjs369shyamstiny15shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top