yeh jism pyar kerna nahi janta

Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys... the judgment day has come... and its not a secret anymore that our very own vansh is going to die... well i still believe that vansh will come back... here i want to share the sorrow of vansh fans... who are my darling friends... guys dont get dishearten ..... he'll be back for sure...
here i can see all three veer-ichha-vansh are suffering badly for the happiness of one person.....  silly promises, stupid justifications, and  idiotic dramatization of situations... its all,,,, only to make one character strong, and stand successful all the way ... and the latest reported adventure of this vamp cum main lead is to manipulate and brain wash a person to kill himself of guilt, .. but if this time she escaped from this murder (yes if vansh commit suicide i will consider it as a murder by tapu) then it will be the tightest slap on the creativity of CVs...

ok... now i will go for my routine job... as i want lighten the atmosphere... so this post of mine is dedicated to my friends,,arunima, jyoti, and charu.and rest vansh fans,..

ok if you have noticed then the whole yesterday epi was full of clues all ghisay pitay, 100 times seen clues like... vansh put sindhoor in ichha's maang...... ichha's make up..and her saree+ jewellary to make her look like a decorated shadi wala  ghar.... and vansh dialouges to ammo aapki beti pohanch jae gi aapke ghar (hamesha ke liye,, phir dono maa beti jewan bhar mill kar dish washing kerna)....then ichha asked him.. aap sham ko mujha lena ayien gay na?? he said no (he must have said,,sham ko main busy hon..swarg mein ek party ha,,main wahan chief guest hon)....
ok then funny incidents... tapsya thakur enjoying the luxury of sitting in a rikshaw.... at the same time, on the same road.... and vansh bhiyaa was chasing the color of saree ... normally in such serious conditions people note the no. of rikshaw or car whom they wanna follow ... then he was preparing his most favorite toy (gun) but didnt realize  that his wife was wearing a cham cham kerti saree not churidar and that wig wasn't belonged to his wife.... chalo chaddo....
then... sid's entry..... now further is fiction by me.. plss dont read carefully...
sid comes and say my love tapasya thakur... ... then they start with kaali kartoots of taps one by one...

sid:
taps tumne mere sath aisa kiyo kiya??? tum toh mujhse pyar kerti thi na???
tapu: pyar?? hahahahahaha.... yeh jism pyar kerna  nahi janta.... janta ha toh bass, bride swapping, shopping, foreign tours, and seduction....
sid: kya tumne bride swapping bhi ki thi????yeh log bride swapping kiyo kerte hain??
taps: pushes him down from that khaternaak place.saying... dobara mat puchna...

then vansh jumps like a tarzen and pulls her wig.. asking tum yaha?
tapu: woh bhaiya,, acha hua aap aa gaye warna hum us ladke ka rape ker dete.....oh i mean wo ladka humara rape ker deta..
vansh: dont lie tapasya tell me the truth.... and points his gun on her... and she start blabbering...
and then, she tell him that you are more guilty than me as you tortured ichha ,,etc,,, vansh shoots himself and she runs away... our teenager pativrata sends veer to jail... and taps sitting in her toture cell yelling wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (wolf's whistle) and eating grapes holding a buch in her hands... all b-toos come and tapsaya beti goes on faint mode three times a day to show her sorrow... and manipulets all that its all because of ichha's carelessness. and ichha again starts her career as a senior maid in jogi thakur house... and tapsaya beti will go to see her pet robo in jail with food ....

moral: after all most a year of tap-torture we got the good news of taps to be exposed but... whoever got the whole picture,,, had to die... so next year in the same month another character will expose taps and will die... and it will be repeated every year... and then it will be taps the only survivor..among the both thakur families.... and will sing bahoon mein chale aao in rainy nights....

but if the track would follow the promo line.
.. i mean all four together and  vansh asking,,,maar diya jae ya chod diya jae??? and all three would request him to not to kill him/her...
first" he points the gun on ichha:

ichha says..mujha mat maariye vansh: main apke bache ki maa ban'ne wali hon......
vansh:😲 jhot....aisa ho hi nahi sakta......and puts the gun on veer's forehead,,,
veer: plss bhaiya mujha  mat maariye...main aapke bache ka baap ban'ne wala hon...
then he puts the gun on taps forehead..
tapu: bhaiya hum bhi maa ban'ne wale hain...vansh: per kiske bache ki??
tapu: baap ka naam finalized nahi ha... 2 , 3 naam short list kiye hain...un mein se select karein gay...
vansh  gets really pissed off by hearing this and says: saalo mujha toh yehi pata  ha ke hum chaaron virgin hain,,per yahan toh sirf main hi virgin hon... main yeh dhoka bardasht nahi ker sakta so i m going to shoot myself.... ishqyaaaaaaan...................😭

wow shonuuji wow! even in such a grave situation u made me laugh!😆
LOL
Bechara Vansh had to die virgin

And this Tapu baba is going to shed croc tears now 😡 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Gosh u turned the entire shooting fiasco into a comedy circus here🤣🤣...I loved the way everyone claims that they r no more virgins😆..so Vansh shoots himself because he is not in that category🤣🤣🤣🤣...too good Sonuu😆😆

And u know more than getting emotional..I m feeling disgusted with the turn of events..I mean shooting oneself and commiting suicide is an idiotic idea from the CVs👎🏼...instead they could hv shown some interesting murder fiasco😎...

Now I can already imagine next one month story..Ichha crying..crying crying..🥱...Veer's robotic journey continues in jail🥱...Tappu continues to rule the Uttaran world🥱.,..Vansh either returns as the bhoot to save his brother or some duplicate of Vansh enters in kaho na pyaar kiya style🥱😆....phew what a mess😕😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Yes Jo this crap show has really made a fun of such a serious thing as suicide, like they have done for drug addicts.
It's all d CVs who need to be shoot at now. Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
@jyoti...  they are spreading the worst message that no one should marry an addict..as once n addict is always an addict... addicts per se vishvaas uth jae ga sabka... i hope addict association of mumbai will attack their office for sure... and i'll ask arunima to make post as she made a post on beggars... but earlier paras and ow vansh they are actually spreading a wrong message...
Originally posted by shyams

LOL
Bechara Vansh had to die virgin

And this Tapu baba is going to shed croc tears now 😡 

ya shyam taps is the winner every way... as i have said that they'll expose her every year and the one who'll know about her kartoot will have to die,,,and tapasya beti will remain tapasya beti forever,...
shonnu , awesome post
and the cv's have allready spread a message earlier - once a servant allways a servant and now
once a addict allways an addict ....and they are showing that people like taps win 😡
shonuuuuuu hilarious ya😆

i cud actually imagine vansh saying in his angry nose flaring style.."saalon, i thought u all were virgins like me"....and he is not angry because they are not virgins any more ....but he is angry that like a bewakoof he himself remained a virgin.... that too inspite of having a beautiful n loving wife......obviously vansh on ur honeymoon u were busy making preparations for veer n ichcha to spend a romantic night together...instead if u had given some thought to urself u wudnt have had to shoot urself today😆😆😆
Exactly Sonuu and Shyam..I agree with u both..they r spreading a very wrong message for the addicts👎🏼...actually they made a blunder the day they showed Vansh's marriage with Ichha without giving him proper treatment...that was their first mistake..and now they committed this another mistake of showing this suicide tamasha...