CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Story CID under Fire

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny, U tooooo gud yaar!!! Really a ⭐️ πŸ‘ Lekin... just tell me, what does d last line, Acp's dialogue, mean? D Hindi....U know ,mere prob hote hai!! But u r really creative!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful story yaar!! πŸ‘ Different from all other stories! Had everything bit of suspense!! Last scene among the trio was wonderful!! Short simple yet touching! Really a wonderdul work!
The title is appropriate !! Wah wah.... Wonderdully written yaar! Thoda confusing tha at times... But the suspense was alive ay every moment!

Whatever doubts i had, i hav already pmed u abt them n got my ans!! πŸ˜‰
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what call Dhamaka πŸ‘ Superb Logical, Emotionally written Story.. Every Scene is very well connected and well explained... No loops... This is the way I was expecting friday "CID Under Fire" to be.. i is a very well justic to title name.. mind blowing work yar.. Just keep it up!!! πŸ‘Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow....good one yaar....much much better than the CID under fire that they showed.

And yeah....do write Theek instead of Dhik....it's a bit confusing.

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

Wow....good one yaar....much much better than the CID under fire that they showed.

And yeah....do write Theek instead of Dhik....it's a bit confusing.

Ya that dhik thing even i got confused for a sec! πŸ˜†Told u sunny, spellings!!!! πŸ˜‰ (i suffe a lot from such typo mistakes!)
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Next time will write taking care of spelling mistake.  I just didn't get enough time packing up stuff  leaving time so.  will edit it soon.

Thanks everyone for liking it. 
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and finally i completed my mission....story is complete within half hour....so let me comment....the story was brilliant,with nice spark of suspense ,thrill and all...its one of the best stories in forum i ever read...good if you conc. more on situation description....its very imp. in thrillers...nice sketch,accurate chara arrangement,script can be more readable if you do not write 'scene' bec.it will carry the suspence away...write it without pause....am not a hindi wrtr but experienced reader....thats y i suggest....pls dont care if these r wrong....once again very well done....
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
^^ Did you find story lengthy?
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great story, sunny! The plot was really well-built, I especially liked the illusion pic. πŸ˜ƒ  This is what the official "CID Under Fire" should've been like. Great work.