Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

soapie, ekta soaps are bound to have villains. they always come sooner or later.

this time they came sooner than we expected. LOL

But before this ekta never promised "no villans" did she? Confused

This is the only time when she did ... and broke her promise  so soon Angry

But kher BT sey koi umeed nahi ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@yojana: yeah, no doubt the leap will happen in two weeks. - I guess with the falling trps, it shows even the audience are restless to see the older versions of anuraag and taani. so just a two weeks more wait.

but then, like soaps said, I am not concerned with harshad's entry as such, just the fact that ritesh, out of all the people, turned out to be the villain.

Ouch

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic eyes

Originally posted by Soaps1

Hey yojana good to see you and yea we know you LOL

But i am not worried about delay in Harshad's entry but worried about Ritesh turning villan more, as Ekta promised a simple story and no villans ... so am just worried about Ritesh, anannya thing Angry Waiting for Harshad is toh our destiny ... har waqt kisi na kisi waja sey we have to wait so aik baar aur sahiROFL

Haha..Lol..Thats true..am shocked with the twist too..had guessed it though when I had done a story on Ananya getting married to Ritesh..but thats how BT soaps are..lots of twists :)
LOL
ohh, but there is a good twist coming up. Big smile

I wish I knew what that was Ouch , but we will love it. Embarrassed

@soaps: regarding rt playing subodh, I was wrong. Ouch - apparently rt said in his fan site he will play robindo. khair, subodh will be there after the leap. I just want to know who plays him. Ermm

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Aditi- I know..its weird..but kya karein..abhi thats the track..though mujhe nahin lagta ki villain ki bina story honewali thi..bahut ajeeb hota..
abhi toh we can just wait n watch ki aage kya hota hain..will keep u posted :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic eyes

@Aditi- I know..its weird..but kya karein..abhi thats the track..though mujhe nahin lagta ki villain ki bina story honewali thi..bahut ajeeb hota..
abhi toh we can just wait n watch ki aage kya hota hain..will keep u posted :)
thanks yojana, will wait for more news. LOL

but I agree with soapie, I think they changed the story line. Ermm

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Yes there is probably another twist coming up..have heard bout it..agle episodes mein pata chal jayega :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-mysticgoryfilms

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Apparently, Agreed that the kids track has been liked.. But there nweeds to be some improvemnt & track neess to be a little be fast now.. Constant Back And forth of fighting and manaoing is dragging in... & that making the track a little restless.. They need to really conc on Onu Taani track. Apparently Ritesh _ Ananya thing is not working.. here.. *sigh* Hoping the story is being justified with the current track for future tracks..

& Well yea Ek sais no Vamps - Female Vamps .. i guess she brought a chnage to bring in a male Villian this time..

Bw - Hi Yojna

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Apparently, Agreed that the kids track has been liked.. But there nweeds to be some improvemnt & track neess to be a little be fast now.. Constant Back And forth of fighting and manaoing is dragging in... & that making the track a little restless.. They need to really conc on Onu Taani track. Apparently Ritesh _ Ananya thing is not working.. here.. *sigh* Hoping the story is being justified with the current track for future tracks..

& Well yea Ek sais no Vamps - Female Vamps .. i guess she brought a chnage to bring in a male Villian this time..

Bw - Hi Yojna
purvi, I don't think fighting and manaoing will happen now with both onu and taani liking each other. just that subodh will cause problems for them. Ouch , oh wait ... nevermind. LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top