Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Why EK is hell bent after her new show, for Desh she atleast took a year time, but here I so hope no repaeted history fr HC, this guy deserves sumthng and should get it

Madam had promised a simple realstic love story with no eveil than wht is this, Ritesh turning evilErmm
No more family drama, fr hweaven sake
Fr her it ws never a love story but hope atleast she will remain it fr us
yaar...these creatives need to understand...they are doing great damage to the whole show by not introducing harshad!

why are they showing the ritesh thing now...they could've accomodated it after leap!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Harshad ke chakkar mein hum kahan phas gayeOuch may be we shouldn't have given good feedbacks of kids' jobErmm... two more weeks? can't skip the show until then eitherAngry why is Ekta after our patience again?Angry hope we don't have to wait for another maha epiUnhappy

Edit: hope that turns out to be good..anu's quoteWink 
bas mujhe slim aur fresh Anurag chahiye..i can waitSmile

Edited by neha830 - 16 July 2010 at 7:49am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha830

Harshad ke chakkar mein hum kahan phas gayeOuch may be we shouldn't have given good feedbacks of kids' jobErmm... two more weeks? can't skip the show until then eitherAngry why is Ekta after our patience again?Angry hope we don't have to wait for another maha epiUnhappy
yaar....to boost trps we have to sit thru the show...at any cost!Ouch
and the kids were good...that doesn't mean they give us an overdose!AngryAngryAngryAngry
ek aur maha epi?????Shocked
paagal hai!...i can't wait that much...i want to see him on my screen...NOWAngry

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Di why evil Ritesh if EK pomised sumthng thn she should hv proved it, why the hell thy are after shjow

di wht aftr introducing HC, thy will ruin this show also, thts why didn't wanted to see TL but this daffar HC made me to see and to love whn he is not thr

why u think TL is popular bcoz HC is one reason but fr us fr mass audience it is bcoz of the story, thy are getting sumthng new n fresh essence and soothing fr eyes

but wht nonsense again tht damn greedy Son in law, fooling his wife, overtaking her da's business
whts new now

thn woww l'll devil, gosh just tell me once isn't it a limit in tht age fr sure children fell in love but gosh creating dfrnces among othr
whch child does tht, atleast i hv never seen

wht mess thy r making of it

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Di why evil Ritesh if EK pomised sumthng thn she should hv proved it, why the hell thy are after shjow

di wht aftr introducing HC, thy will ruin this show also, thts why didn't wanted to see TL but this daffar HC made me to see and to love whn he is not thr

why u think TL is popular bcoz HC is one reason but fr us fr mass audience it is bcoz of the story, thy are getting sumthng new n fresh essence and soothing fr eyes

but wht nonsense again tht damn greedy Son in law, fooling his wife, overtaking her da's business
whts new now

thn woww l'll devil, gosh just tell me once isn't it a limit in tht age fr sure children fell in love but gosh creating dfrnces among othr
whch child does tht, atleast i hv never seen

wht mess thy r making of it
hc ko kuch mat bol...he accepted the show and role coz it was good...and obviously he has no say for the tracks where he isn't a part!
somehow i feel people are waiting for hc...
the story is good too!! but now they are dragging it......
frankly...they wanted anuraag taani to realise their love...they could've shown it simultaneously naa??
yeh kya ..
one week iska..
one week uska!
if they r planning to show ritesh negative...then maybe it has to do something with anuraag going abroad!Ouch

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Congoooo guys!

new fc!! Big smile *foooo foooo* (seedhi bajaying) ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--SukruthaSunShine_A

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
guys, don't expect a solid reason for the reason behind the marriage. it's a typical reason, but not so typical that it's a khundali problem. LOL

and after this maha episode twist, one more twist will come. but a good twist, that will make everyone happy. Big smile

and yeah, hc and anupriya will be coming in two weeks. and taani will realize her feelings for onu, the episode right after the maha one. so I guess monday? Ermm , I guess they are taking so long for leap is because they have to create chemistries between other characters. Confused LOL

btw, I have a feeling subodh will be played by rt. not robindo, but subodh.

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

yaar....to boost trps we have to sit thru the show...at any cost!Ouch
and the kids were good...that doesn't mean they give us an overdose!AngryAngryAngryAngry
ek aur maha epi?????Shocked
paagal hai!...i can't wait that much...i want to see him on my screen...NOWAngry
who knows ..what if ritesh track gets good numbersOuch, though that's regular track..?
lately the wait has been tougher ...no promos, no weekly dose of pagal Onu.. kids completely took over..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top