Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2 (Page 2)

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
~~Picture Corner ~~

Edited by -Alina- - 16 July 2010 at 5:32am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--minaz296Ilovepie.-Anu13--svetalana-Sofia.Sweet_Kandyshareen-Garima--Liana--Maha--Faiza-SukruthaDelightedHeart-vandy-Soaps1

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged

~~WELCOME TO 53RD HCFC~~

Wow I just can't believe this that now we are on 53rd Harshad Chopda's Fan club !! It really feels great to be the part of such a big foundation....I really thank Harshad for being what he is today...as due to his excellent acting skills here, today we are celebrating his success !!! Cheers !!!

This place have always been like a family to me. Whenever I'm sad, happy, feeling bored or even tired...I just don't miss a second to be here !!!! I thank all those oldies, who were the base of this place !!! Thanks a lot Guys, you did your best and now its our job to maintain this place !!!!

These days everyone is having a makeover...recently a famous channel too had that...just like that we too thought of having a new change...if you guys go back to the first page of this Fanclub and compare it with the previous Fanclubs of Harshad Chopda, you will witness a new change in that !!!!
We tried making it more sober and decent....we all are same people its just that now our thinking is changed...color selection, whole layout is totally different....Inshort...Rishta Wohi, Soch Nayi !!!! lolxx I know you guys have heard this line before....

Coming back to this FC....Vandy di, Nadia, Aashi, Sofia, Neha and everyone have done really great job with layout, write-ups and siggies and yeah special thank to Neha for digging out Harshad's Video as Akshat !!! ......this was a team work....so congrats guys...We did it !!!! I really want to thank all the active members....Farru, Riyal, taanu, Aashi, Naadia, purvi, garima, Neha, additi and everyone !!! Thanks guys if you guys haven't been active...it wasn't possible for us to finish this FC !!! I hope you guys will speed up...and will finish this one less than a month !!!!

This Fanclub is dedicated to Harshad's new show "Tere Liye", We all have seen Promos, Harshad was there in 3, 4 episodes....and it seems to be a Rocking show !!!!! We all have so many expectations from Harshad !!! We all so much believe in you Harshad and we know that you will prove us right and will give an awesome Performance !!!! We all just can't wait to see Harshad playing Anurag !!!!

Okay, This is not The end !!!! Here is the surprise for you all !!!
After so many discussion between me and Vandy di, we came to this conclusion that we all should give an award to the most active member as Harshad deewani of the FC !!!! It was really difficult to choose one from all these wonderful deewanis !!!! But finally we made are mind and here is the winner for this FC!!!!

She is a die-heart Harshad Fan(obviously that's why we are giving her this award....how lame was that?? lolxx)
She call Prem and Harshad as her brother but
Anurag for her is not her brother( I really didn't get that)
She is crazy about Harshad but again respects him so much and calls him Bhaiya rather than saiyaan !!! lolxxx( i know this was cheap)

I know you all know whom I'm talking about, its none other than
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

~Ashlesha AKA Aashi~~
Congrats AashiClap
I hope you enjoy the hot seat !!!!
here is your siggy, I hope you like it (credit goes to Liana)

Okay guys let me clear this thing that you can only grill this deewani by asking all those questions which are related to Harshad only !!!!
                 Enjoy your hot seat Aashi !!!!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL
take Care
luv Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 21 July 2010 at 3:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--Sofia.-Anu13-purvimehSweet_Kandyshareen-Liana-Sukrutha-vandy-SunShine_A

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged

hello everybody

congratulations to one and all on the 53rd FC of Harshad Chopda

congratulations to each and every member...it wouldn't have been possible without the contribution of each and every one of you....
alina, anu, nadia, aashi, purvi,neha, tanu, svets,additti,silpa ..all of you...we all are a team...and let us all congratulate each other today!
a very warm welcome to new members...hopefully u'll have a great time here!
the writeups are niceLOLLOLLOLLOLand thanx nnadia for sticking with the 100 word mark...i know its a tough job wen it comes to writing abt harshad...but nonetheless u were successful!
aashi, alina, sofii...thanx a lot for everything u guys have done!
plus...we had a great mission to accomplish here....all akshhat videos were missing....kudos to neha for digging them out and uploading them again!

and harshad...all i'll say is thanku.....just remain the way u are.....
thanx a lot for being there for us!
god bless you...
keep smiling
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 21 July 2010 at 3:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--minaz296-Anu13--Alina-SukruthaSoaps1

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
mera

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13--Alina--vandy-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
FC is looking great and i hope the 100 words ban was for this one FC only ROFL  i mean kahan shuru kahan khatam pata hi nahi chala Ermm

Great job with the FC everyone ... loved the siggies Star

Oh and Anurag ... kia boloun ...  intezar kar kar key thak gai hoon  

God bless you Harshad and all the best for Taryay Liyay and future 

And all the best to all the fans too ... God bless you ooops us too LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 July 2010 at 7:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Anu13--Alina--vandy-

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Congratulations to all Harshad Deewanis for the 53rd FC of Harshad Chopda. First page is really very beautiful and Attractive . Writing about Harshad in just 100 words is really a Tough Task ..Siggies used and the Banner are really magical and fantastic..Keep it up Guys who ever worked in making this FC look Wonderful..Awesome Job

I cant find my name in Fan list :(..All the Very Best Harshad for Tere Liye ..Tere Liye will surely rock a Big time and Give all the Success and Fame which You deserve Harshad. Wish and Pray to God that you Gain a lot of fame and Bag full of awards for your Hard work. God Bless you Harshad

TanyaSmile

Edited by taanu14 - 18 July 2010 at 4:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--vandy-

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up Congratulations on the 53rd FC.. Good Job... Looks awesome..

Sigh what do we say abt HC.. I think soapy has said it all...

All i will say is to Hc is No matter what Don't loose ur composure.. How much they bash u, beat u or hate u..or break you.. Its  a sign & step towards success..Big smile. get out there & do ur 100%... & leave the rest to God... hardwork never gets wasted...Wish u the very best... for all that u Do in Life.. Ameen..

and with this  Here by i welcome Anuraag... Ganguly........So far so good.

Ok i found this somewhere thot of sharing it..

Gautam Buddha was sitting under a banyan tree. One day, a furious Brahmin came to him and started abusing him.

The Brahmin thought that Gautam Buddha would reciprocate in the same manner, but to his utter surprise, there was not the slightest change in the expression on his face.

Now, the Brahmin became more furious. He hurled more and more abuses at Buddha. However, Gautam Buddha was completely unmoved. Actually there was a look of compassion on his face. Ultimately the Brahmin was tired of abusing him. He asked, "I have been abusing you like anything, but why are you not angry at all?"

Gautam Buddha calmly replied, "My dear brother, I have not accepted a single abuse from you."

"But you heard all of them, didn't you?" The Brahmin argued half-heartedly.

Buddha said, "I do not need the abuses, so why should I even hear them?"

Now the Brahmin was even more puzzled. He could not understand the calm reply from Gautam Buddha.

Looking at his disturbed face, Buddha further explained, "All those abuses remain with you."

"It cannot be possible. I have hurled all of them at you," the Brahmin persisted.

Buddha calmly repeated his reply, "But I have not accepted even a single abuse from you! Dear brother, suppose you give some coins to somebody, and if he does not accept them, with whom will those coins remain?"

The Brahmin replied, "If I have given the coins and not needed by someone, then naturally they would remain with me."

With a meaningful smile on his face, Buddha said, "Now you are right. The same has happened with your abuses. You came here and hurled abuses at me, but I have not accepted a single abuse from you. Hence, all those abuses remain with you only. So there is no reason to be angry with you."

The Brahmin remained speechless. He was ashamed of his behaviour and begged for Buddha's forgiveness.

Moral: Inner calmness and peace are keys to contented life. Live as per your goals and ambition in life. You know who you are and what you want in life, so don't respond to what the person has said about you in anger. Control your anger with patience and calmness. That is the biggest Strength of a Wise person.

Edited by purvimeh - 16 July 2010 at 3:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Anu13-Sofia.-svetalana--Alina-SukruthaSunShine_A-vandy-

-svetalana- IF-Dazzler
-svetalana-
-svetalana-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
First Congratulations to Harshad and His fans for 53rd FC .Its Milestone that has been rarely achieved by any celebrity in short duration.So I am very Happy ClapClap to be part of this FC , being Harshad's fan and also fan of all Fans of HarshadBig smile. Yes, I truely admire fans of HC .They are different from others uniqueWinkLOL.

So here i begin my nuts and bolts for Harshad ChopdaLOL

I for one thoroughly believe that no power in the universe can withhold from you anything that you really deserve.Never fear what will become of you.Each work has to pass through these stages'ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood. You Can Make It one day because you had tried to be the best,that you work so hard all day.

Like a bird in the sky, let your dreams fly high, for us you are special.
Star

we wish your dream  never fail and you always sail the path your willing to take,a way you'll carve and make.I know you can make it, some how you can because you will never give up ... your belief in yourself and your faith will take you to greater  heights.

Loads of wishes and good Luck for all your future endevour

---Svetalana

Edited by Intellienough - 18 July 2010 at 11:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--vandy-SunShine_A

Go to top