Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farru-

@ Vandy... Did u read my PM ?

@ TBV Article...I dont know but it looks so fake. I dont know why I dont blv articles and SBSs anymore. Though I am commenting nicely there but still it looks a bit manipulated and way too much sweet. I know HC is sweet but the editors are not...

oh farru i read it
wait lemme reply u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Whats with his hairs. I couldnt find the difference. Please tell me too. Thanx Nadia for the pics? He is applying Makeup? Wacko

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Whats with his hairs. I couldnt find the difference. Please tell me too. Thanx Nadia for the pics? He is applying Makeup? Wacko
yes he is
every actor does wen facing the camera...nothing new......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
and u won't find a difference in his hair farru...ROFL
uske liye one needs to be a girl...look at him thru the eyes of a femaleROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
True you can't go infront of the camera with all the lights without puffing because if you do your skin glows ... specially the nose ... so puffing is necessary to face the camera nothing weird about it LOL

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

True you can't go infront of the camera with all the lights without puffing because if you do your skin glows ... specially the nose ... so puffing is necessary to face the camera nothing weird about it LOL
yes.....
and a coating is a must...
otherwise the skin appears patchy due to uneven lighting

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
U all are serious or pulling my legs? All male actors apply makeup? Sorry I never heard that, I have heard about waxing chest and wearing contact lenses but puffing and everything sounds so unbelievable? Really Really they apply makeup? But Prem/Anurag looks same as he looks in SBS? Personal SBS like bdays or rehearsals. Lolz.

I am really kind of shocked...

@ Vandy.. Oh yeah the girly thing, like u all notice his undergarments and it really makes me...Angry

Aaakhir mard ki bhi izzat hoti hai..ROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Farru different actors apply different level of make-up ... but basic puffing is required for all ... its too smooth up the skin ... even if you go as a guest in a talk show on a news channel you require basic puffing ... otherwise skin glows and looks really odd on Television ... so all anchors even male need it too ... same is for actors ... and i think basic puffing is what Harshad gets done too thats why he looks the same because it only smooths the skin and does not change the way you look, he does not get any elaborated make-up done only basic, simple puff, which is a requirenment

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 August 2010 at 8:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Sukrutha-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

U all are serious or pulling my legs? All male actors apply makeup? Sorry I never heard that, I have heard about waxing chest and wearing contact lenses but puffing and everything sounds so unbelievable? Really Really they apply makeup? But Prem/Anurag looks same as he looks in SBS? Personal SBS like bdays or rehearsals. Lolz.

I am really kind of shocked...

@ Vandy.. Oh yeah the girly thing, like u all notice his undergarments and it really makes me...Angry

Aaakhir mard ki bhi izzat hoti hai..ROFL
yes farru...
a basic coating of foundation is a must...otherwise the skin appears patchy infront of the camera due to the lights......
yes farru...we notice a lot of things abt actors...just like the way u notice abt actressesLOLLOLLOLLOL
and hc looks the same ibn all coz he doesn't apply too much like others...he has got a natural glow.....Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top