Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Is Kunal done with pratigya ?? If he is then he can be roped in... but i highly doubt... am sure he has amjor role there too....

Sigh dunno where this is leading too.... Hoping for the Best for Tl and HC,,,
Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Is Kunal done with pratigya ?? If he is then he can be roped in... but i highly doubt...

yeah he died na? fell of a cliff I think. 😆

edit

I mean his character died. 😆 😆 Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wanted either kunal or arjun bec i absolutely loved the chem tht ali shared with yudi and alekh. Alekh-ali scenes were so damn enjoyable. Both of them played their chrcters to perfection.
but here since subodh and anurag are supp to be at loggerheads, they can take jai kalra(rishabh rampal)as well. Whoever comes , i just hope tht anurag becomes one of the most memorable characters of television and harshad gets all the success tht he so rightly deserves
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Missed lot of discussion and through post only came to conclusion tht Track has been chngd
now can sumbody plz brief me

andf if thy chng track thn why the hell thy chngd these ppl are so like pendulum, can't be still at all
why thy hv not learnt frm past failures

Ppl are tired of devils and fight b/w Evil and God
thy no more wants any angelic or devilsh characters
thy just want normal realstic material with a new essence
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Missed lot of discussion and through post only came to conclusion tht Track has been chngd

now can sumbody plz brief me

andf if thy chng track thn why the hell thy chngd these ppl are so like pendulum, can't be still at all

why thy hv not learnt frm past failures

Ppl are tired of devils and fight b/w Evil and God

thy no more wants any angelic or devilsh characters

thy just want normal realstic material with a new essence

it can be changed for the good. 😊

we shouldn't jump into conclusions though.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

it can be changed for the good. 😊

we shouldn't jump into conclusions though.

yeahh mystic😊 we shouldn't but knowing BT you think sumthng chngs fr good thr

I kno we shouldn't jump on conclusion as we had already did mistake whn talks of TL ws on and we were so much baffled wth concept and glued bcoz of HC but instantly loved the show fr everythng
but now wht articles r beaming out
whgt new thr Additi
same devil Son in law , fooling his wife overtaking her dad's business and then this new evil Subodh, creating troubles who in tht age think of so much and u also know wht EK shows are the things whch ppl in no age can do

so just worried

as she promised no evils and ppl were loving all this good atmosphere but now agin horror muzic fr subodh and Ritesh BG, beoing goody goody evn more tht can be digested and then scheming in mind

ahhh i don't want it
hope so wht u said is true and this chng is btrmnt of the show
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
Heyy everyone! Congrats on the 53rd FC! =)

I just noticed while I was going through the fist page that my name wasn't there in the fan list! :( lol so can you please add it? Thanks you so much!!

--Garima
Originally posted by: -Garima-

Heyy everyone! Congrats on the 53rd FC! =)

I just noticed while I was going through the fist page that my name wasn't there in the fan list! :( lol so can you please add it? Thanks you so much!!

--Garima

vandy is working on that. many names are yet to be added.

your name will be added soon. 😊
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Hello friends.............

Congratulations for new home...Net speed is slow the first page is not loading 😲but i know its gonna be really very handsome😍😆........o rabbbaaaa  i knew chota Onu and tani are super cute and wanted them for longer time likn long.....where is  Hc ??😕........i thought abhii tak tu uski entry ho bhii gaye hogi..likin nahii.....just read yesterday written update and its still with ananya wedding🥱.......

i dont have cable or dish tv here ....havent seen TL  after that ramyan drama......So if anyone can give me a short quik summary of the show...??.😳..............

and huh..Hc  in ZND😳.......OO rabbaaaaa..mujhe tu iski bhi summary chahiye....and it can  be long huh..😍😆.........

Take care..........
Neha
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Gals🤗

Whats going on ? Discussions on No villains thing still ? Aree yaar on a brighter side if we dont get to see any vamps in the whole show then imagine how can we see Angry young Man Anurag😍..Only lover boy and crying boy Onu kho hhi dekhna hain kya dont want to see the version of 18th June Prem again ..That anger in his eyes , caringness in his touch , love in his words better i stop here warna i go 🤪for HC

Once Imagine if Ritesh wont turn evil how can Onu know about his true colors after becoming big ..After that i am sure we will see Angry Young Man Anurag dhamking his Jiju to become good and as Brother taking care for his sister , protecting his sister from evil Ritesh . Again that Bas Dialogue " Bas Jiju Bas Bahut hogaya aapke Natak "😳🤣🤣

About Subodh turning Evil even we can see possessive Anurag saving his love Taani from his evil eyes and again beating up subodh one day or warning him to stay away from Taani..Anurag is possessive na not only he cares for his love but also for his family members happiness..So he will set right Ritesh one day , Take care of his sister, protecting Taani from Subodh after knowing Taani doesn't love Subodh and love him only

Itna brighter sides hain iss evil track mein aur aap log ekta kho blame karrahe hain ..🤣🤣..I want that angry wala HC again ..Only cryings and lovings maaza nahi ayegha show mein thoda mirchi bhi toh hoona chahiye ..Now Ritesh and Subodh time wil run but after that Anurag's Gussa wala eyes and chilli colored face will rock a Big time in future guys🤣

About two weeks yes it is too long but as Anusha quoted " Sabar ka phaal Hot and Handsome Harshad Chopda Hotha hain with his rocking avatar " i added my lines to hers words ..Btw where is that gal i could not see her and also priya around🤔