Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neha830

who knows ..what if ritesh track gets good numbers, though that's regular track..?
lately the wait has been tougher ...no promos, no weekly dose of pagal Onu.. kids completely took over..

don't worry. they will bring hc and anupriya, even if the trps are high. 😊

🥳 🥳Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
@angelic eyes: hi yojana, I'm aditi. 😊

I have went through all the harshad fc's, and do recognize you. very, very happy to see you back! even for a short while. 😆

I have been told, irrespective of high trps, they will bring in hc soon, to continue with the story. a two more weeks more wait is making everyone restless, as we were told the same two weeks back. 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey yojana good to see you and yea we know you  😆

But i am not worried about delay in Harshad's entry but worried about Ritesh turning villan more, as Ekta promised a simple story and no villans ... so am just worried about Ritesh, anannya thing 😡 Waiting for Harshad is toh our destiny ... har waqt kisi na kisi waja sey we have to wait so aik baar aur sahi🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Hey yojana good to see you and yea we know you 😆

But i am not worried about delay in Harshad's entry but worried about Ritesh turning villan more, as Ekta promised a simple story and no villans ... so am just worried about Ritesh, anannya thing 😡 Waiting for Harshad is toh our destiny ... har waqt kisi na kisi waja sey we have to wait so aik baar aur sahi🤣

soapie, ekta soaps are bound to have villains. they always come sooner or later.

this time they came sooner than we expected. 😆
angelic eyes thumbnail
@Aditi- Hi Aditi.. I agree..the problem was that they werent able to decide when to have the leap since the show has been doing well..irrespective of all the stupid rumours..
So they werent able to decide because they did not want to break the string..But am sure these two weeks are the final weeks..the leap has to happen in bout 2 weeks..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Oh additi even i think RT will play subodh not robindo 🤣

And am ready to wait for Harshad as long as they don't mess up the story ... i mean ye ritesh turning villan thing is so annoying
angelic eyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Hey yojana good to see you and yea we know you 😆

Haha..Lol..Thats true..am shocked with the twist too..had guessed it though when I had done a story on Ananya getting married to Ritesh..but thats how BT soaps are..lots of twists :)
😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

soapie, ekta soaps are bound to have villains. they always come sooner or later.

this time they came sooner than we expected. 😆

But before this ekta never promised "no villans" did she? 😕

This is the only time when she did ... and broke her promise  so soon 😡

But kher BT sey koi umeed nahi 🤣
@yojana: yeah, no doubt the leap will happen in two weeks. - I guess with the falling trps, it shows even the audience are restless to see the older versions of anuraag and taani. so just a two weeks more wait.

but then, like soaps said, I am not concerned with harshad's entry as such, just the fact that ritesh, out of all the people, turned out to be the villain.

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

Haha..Lol..Thats true..am shocked with the twist too..had guessed it though when I had done a story on Ananya getting married to Ritesh..but thats how BT soaps are..lots of twists :)
😆

ohh, but there is a good twist coming up. 😃

I wish I knew what that was , but we will love it. 😳

@soaps: regarding rt playing subodh, I was wrong. - apparently rt said in his fan site he will play robindo. khair, subodh will be there after the leap. I just want to know who plays him. 🤔