Cut that damn HAIR! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
totally
he definity needs a hair cut
i agree wid tat line tat his hair is blowing here n there lyk grl but he naturally have a hawwt face everything suits him
Originally posted by CZ..

Yep, 'save yourself from KSG and twilight' fangurlz' - motto for life

Lmfao! exactly! have you seen his hair flowing each time shilpa stares at him? πŸ˜† perfect song yaar!

Okies, will wait for your comment πŸ˜ƒ earlier than soonish.

I like that motto, that's what keeps me going. They're two fan groups whose foot I would not want to tread upon. πŸ˜† But I do it at times, just coz kabhi kabhi hamara bhi mood banta hai boss. (Taking a leaf out of Salman's book)πŸ˜†

Yep, I, unfortunately have seen his hair flowing, it cracks me up everytime. Full on role reversal, before it was Shilpa's hair flowing and him staring and now its the other way round.

Ok meri maa, I'll comment on it earlier than soonish..πŸ˜† Sab haath muh dhoke mere peeche par gaye hai..Lol.

i think he looks good with any hairstyle... long...short...crewcut... no hair... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by CZ..

@shweta - lmao, next thing u know, shilpa will catch him from falling πŸ˜†

neeta,she did catched him remember when she hit him,she catched him from falling though not like that wayπŸ˜†
i am so looking forward now for role reversal,she did catched his hand n he said haath chodoπŸ˜†
it is different but effective,except hair flowingπŸ€”

n u reserved ur comment vm thread,should i be waiting,god even here it is role reversalπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
to correct u i am swetha,though never mind sort of used to it now

πŸ˜†
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
OMG neets u spoke me words
the hair needs cutting, its for his own good

nooooooooooo

he Looks so adorable

jUst Luv His Hairs!

x

yaar he has trimmed it..and he just looks perfect with it..:-)
yaar i totally agree....he really need a hair cut now....he does not look good with that ugly long hair....short hair is perfect KARAN...plzzz listen too us....
Yep he really does need a hair cut his current hair style is not nice.