Twilight

Miley Has No Attraction towards Ed or Jake (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Hmph! Well...She's not very amazing either you know? Who can resist the Twilight hotties? If not Ed or Jake, what about the others? I mean look at them! And i doubt she hasn't watched the movies. She probably has but is just acting ignorant about it. That was so rude of her. They worked so hard. Well...my rants over. LOL

*Jot*

Jot she is jealous because her career is going down the drain while their shines. Simple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miley Has No Attraction towards Ed or Jake (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Hmph! Well...She's not very amazing either you know? Who can resist the Twilight hotties? If not Ed or Jake, what about the others? I mean look at them! And i doubt she hasn't watched the movies. She probably has but is just acting ignorant about it. That was so rude of her. They worked so hard. Well...my rants over. LOL

*Jot*

Jot she is jealous because her career is going down the drain while their shines. Simple.
Yeah but i had to say what was on my mind.LOL

disha_sen

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

yaaar i dun get this ... Confused
in Hannah Montana the series , she kept crushing on Robert Pattinson and now this Confused
well at least , one less gurl to crush on HIM LOL less competition LOL
thnx for the article .. Big smile

She said she likes Robert Pattinson but NOT the Vampire Wolf Stuff. So I guess she is Team Robert not Edward or Jacob.

I am fine with that too LOL

oh yeah ur right waise LOL
but why is she takin it this serious man !!! robert is not really a vampire LOL
but yeah she seems to b in Team Robert Big smile

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Let her not be their fan.... Rob has me... and Many others...  Embarrassed Approve

-Seri-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top