Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Miley Has No Attraction Towards The Heartthrobs

On one hand Twilight Saga:Eclipse in theaters is minting money and on the other hand t-shirts and other products are amassing collections for the vampire fraternity. However the one person not fazed by the glamor of the Twilight Saga is Miley Cyrus. She doesn't even bat an eyelid to the charm of Robert Pattinson or just ignores the smartness of Taylor Lautner.

She says she gets terrified of a wolf displayed on t-shirts or television set. She prefers to keep deadly beings as vampire and werewolf out of her life. Miley refused to have seen any of the movie in the series.

Miley should have at least shown some courtesy to the pair who are the heart beats of millions. Nonetheless, she may forget everything she should have at least re-payed the debt of Kristin Stewart. Kristin Stewart prefers Miley Cyrus over Lady Gaga on her play-list. Someone needs to tell Miley all vampires are not lethal and the living example is Bella Swan. She is perfectly fine and is turning werewolf against vampire. She goes to the macho man Liam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miley Has No Attraction towards Ed or Jake" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Miley Cyrus just proved her self to have absolute no taste whats so ever. NOT that she ever had good taste. She should consider her self lucky that Team Edward and Jacob fans aren't haunting her yet.

One Word for her. "Jealousy"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senAngel-Jot.-Alina-

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thats very unkind of her.but anyways who the hell cares abt her choice. she likes liam n i detest him. so that settles things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Precious-Alina-

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
That's a bit mean-  however, i'm glad she has no attraction towards Jake or Ed- because know i could have Jake to myself- and all the edward fans will have one contender less to fight with.

disha_sen

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
miss J

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
yaaar i dun get this ... Confused
in Hannah Montana the series , she kept crushing on Robert Pattinson and now this Confused
well at least , one less gurl to crush on HIM LOL less competition LOL
thnx for the article .. Big smile

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

yaaar i dun get this ... Confused
in Hannah Montana the series , she kept crushing on Robert Pattinson and now this Confused
well at least , one less gurl to crush on HIM LOL less competition LOL
thnx for the article .. Big smile

She said she likes Robert Pattinson but NOT the Vampire Wolf Stuff. So I guess she is Team Robert not Edward or Jacob.

I am fine with that too LOL

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 15 July 2010 at 12:56pm

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hmph! Well...She's not very amazing either you know? Who can resist the Twilight hotties? If not Ed or Jake, what about the others? I mean look at them! And i doubt she hasn't watched the movies. She probably has but is just acting ignorant about it. That was so rude of her. They worked so hard. Well...my rants over. LOL

*Jot*

disha_sen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top