Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Emotions of Dutta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chitrakshgeet

chitrakshgeet

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

After seeing Yesterday's episode,i think Nakku has increased the level of feelings in Dutta's heart.....when she hugged him....he was stunned and don't know what to do and quiet and looked as if he is trying to control his feelings and pushed her back....Why can't he just tell her"Don't leave me n go?".......Yesterday when he was telling "Tera raasta alag our mera raasta alag".../there was pain when he said last 2 words....I am like shocked.

Dear MISHAL....you are too good man...."Aapka her movement hum bine palke japke dekhte hai".....hum to fida hai BOSS...You are the HANDSOME HUNK...Love you.

Mahi...excellent work from you....good man.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmnik_itagp00meghapartiPrincess_Priya1ZaYaHolicRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Emotions of Dutta" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethasingh

Hi Guys,

After seeing Yesterday's episode,i think Nakku has increased the level of feelings in Dutta's heart.....when she hugged him....he was stunned and don't know what to do and quiet and looked as if he is trying to control his feelings and pushed her back....Why can't he just tell her"Don't leave me n go?".......Yesterday when he was telling "Tera raasta alag our mera raasta alag".../there was pain when he said last 2 words....I am like shocked.

Dear MISHAL....you are too good man...."Aapka her movement hum bine palke japke dekhte hai".....hum to fida hai BOSS...You are the HANDSOME HUNK...Love you.

Mahi...excellent work from you....good man.

agree on that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gp00

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............Mishal u rock yaar.............U make us go weak in our knees always..............Hmmm I agree........It was all sooooooooooooooooo evident on his faceEmbarrassed...........the pain and the disappointment was all there.....Shonaa bhii naa.............Gussa kartey hue bhii kitnaa cute lagtaa hai.............Love u Dutta..............Hug

nik_ita

nik_ita

Goldie

nik_ita

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with each and everything you've mentioned about Dutta's emotions and Mishal's fantastic work here........hats off to Mishal.....Clap

n of course Mahhi too.......just amazing......Thumbs Up

Edited by nik_ita - 14 July 2010 at 11:31pm

Chaudhrytm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top