[FF] - Dazzling Dreamzz - Dream 5/Pg 7 [N.23] - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tes_v1

Hey Nanthini!

I remember this one. You'd started it abt SavNi but never wrote much. However, it wud be good to see Maan in place of Sam...lolz. Is Dev gonna take Prithz' place?

Have lotsa questions. Do continue soon!

Tia

Hey Tia!

Yeah the intro is the same as the LNMDJ one but the story will be different. I can't handle to many characters at the same.

Im gonna continue the other one too πŸ˜‰ Well no promises though. But will be updating soon

Nanthini
Edited by Nanthini9 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -afsha-

Nice strt
Liked the way Maan saved her
He was thking she is his dreamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hop its real not dream
Update soon n plz add me to ur pm list

Thanks dear! We will find out in the coming parts if it is a dream or real or a combination of both πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nanthini9 - 13 years ago
CHAPTER 2

The midnight breeze swept through the room refreshing it with the smell of the outside rain. In the silence of the room you could hear the heavy but slow breath being taken. Maan stared at the ceiling of his room trying to gain control of his breathing and heart rate after he had had the same reoccurring dream. The scenes, the settings seemed so real but he couldn't pin point where this happened or even if it happened at all. He scarcely remembered the girl's face – her big eyes that were glisten with tears that carried so much meaning - she looked angelic under the moonlight.

He pondered over the dream trying to remember any new details that would help him, but nothing – it was the same exact dream nothing more nothing less. Frustration struck as he heard the clock strike one. Three more hours and then he would have to get up and leave for work. He took a sip of cold water and with a heavy sign went to sleep.

Maan's Office

"Hello, Sir"

"Good Morning, Sir"

"Hi, M.K."

Maan briskly walked towards his office room giving a quick nod in the direction of his staff. He was wearing black pants, and a navy blue shirt tucked in with matching tie. He had an important meeting with a client at 10 and it was already 9:30. Though, punctual was his middle name, lately he had not been able to concentrate on his business. Every time he remembered this fact it only frustrated him further making him want to find out why he had those dreams that kept him up all night.

"Sasha, bring Mr. Khan's project file to my room in 15 minutes"

Sasha – A business associate, who has been working with Maan for the past 2 years. Being the only daughter of a wealthy business man, she always thought money could buy everything she wanted. Her reason behind working for Maan – she wanted to win him over.

Sasha was dressed in a light green tube dress that went down a little above her knee. She gave a bright smile to Maan and quickly went to get the file he wanted.

15 Minutes Later

"MK" Sasha called out as she entered his office. She handed the files he wanted. Maan took the files from her without looking up at her. This action of his always irritated her. She hated how he never paid attention to her looks, but she still plastered a smile on her face.

"Sasha, I will be leaving for Goa today night. I will be handling Mr. Khan's project from there for the next couple of weeks. I want you to make sure that the pending work from the land issue is dealt with before I get back." Maan said flipping through the pages of the progress report.

"Any questions?' He asked looking up from the file.

"Don't worry, MK. That land issue to not a big problem. The land should be ready for construction.."

"That is good. Ask Adi to take care of the venue." Maan cut in before she could talk any further, indicating she could leave.

"Bye. MK" Sasha said sweetly walking out of his office.

Maan leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, and the girl's teary eyes flashed before him.

Dazzling Dreamzz Continue...😊

Hey Guyz! I know this part is short but I just wanted to get the story started. Hope you lyked it. Let me know how I could improve 😊

Nice one. But u know bit short. Loved it. Do add me to ur pm lists as a reminder when u ll update next. :) continue pls and update soon.
Awesome!!! add me to the PM list please
love this totally
do continue dear
bye sumi
CHAPTER 3

Maan rolled around in bed frustrated trying to find a comfortable position. It was past 3 in the morning but sleep was far from coming. It was only when the soft cool beach wind passed over him did he realize that he was sweating profoundly again due to the dream. Punching the pillow in irritation, he got out of his bed deciding to go for a run along the beach. He knew he would surely go crazy if he didn't gain control over his thoughts.

The ocean waves crushing the cliff rocks could be heard as Maan tried to take deep breath to release the tension that had built up inside him. He could feel the result of the  lactic acid build up in his muscles as he started running again.  

"Maan! Slow down!! We are suppose to be jogging not running! Maaaan!!" Dev shouted as he slowed down to control his breathing.

He and Maan had decided to go for a morning jog that had again resulted in Dev chasing behind Maan rather them jogging together. Signing, Dev just stood taking in the cool ocean breeze until he saw Maan running back towards him. They both stood in silence in their own thoughts for a few minutes before walking back towards the hotel they were staying at.

"Do you know the meaning.." Dev started "...of jogging together?" Maan cut him off finishing the sentence. Dev just shook his head in despair and walked forward not bothering to say anything else to Maan.

"Come on Bro, you say this sentence every morning" Maan said as he walked beside Dev.

"Yeah, and the point is we are suppose to jog together. Not race against each other." Dev retorted back.

"No competition, no fun" Maan stated looking forward with a determined face.

"Maan for the last time, when are you going to understand that everything in life is not a competition or a business deal!" Dev raised his voice in frustration as he took hold of Maan's shoulder.

"Maan for the last time, when are you going to understand that everything in life is not a competition or a business deal!"

"Maan for the last time...life is not a competition or a business deal!"

"Life is not a competition or a business deal!"

Maan fell down on his knee's out of exhaustion as he heard Dev's words again and again. Each time his word's got more blurry until he could hear only "Life is not a competition or a business deal!" repeating again and again. Maan held onto his spinning head gasping for air, suffocating under Dev's words until everything went blank.

Dazzling Dreamzz Continue....πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸΌmindblowing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i want more mannet yaarr😳😳😳...u should write more oftenly...hehheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...beautifully done...update soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey thats very Interesting
Loved it
Pls add me to ur PM List
Pls Update soon
hey fab update...loved it
u r so good..
keep writing
plz add me 2 ur pm list
thx