YuNa's Love Island#77 MainBhiJaanDedoongi-NOTEpg79 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
awww sidddy :( JP was his friend urggh and ammy i knw it was a joke bt too much for sid to handle :( urgggh i feel so bad for him now :(

bt shanky is sooo family biased lol intern ko disiplinerian banaadia🤣🤣
Originally posted by gimzy

haha u won't believe contrary to z whole forum, i was not angry with armaan!!! haha, i love pranksters,,, and lol issi bahane we will get serious sid back!!!! 🤣🤣 

🤣🤣🤣 i knw i too thought it was jst a normal joke bt sid is getting too emo🤣🤣

But sid is taking thsi too serious man its jst a small joke :(

@pari: aww gud luck *hugs* luv ya bye!

awwww he is back as responsible bt no crying for such matters siddy 🤣🤣 and hating ridz again🤣🤣 oh okay liking her sorry🤣🤣 she is soo jealous :(
Originally posted by gimzy

haha u won't believe contrary to z whole forum, i was not angry with armaan!!! haha, i love pranksters,,, and lol issi bahane we will get serious sid back!!!! 🤣🤣 
ma ammy babykins was himself cryin woh dhanno na
RP
im jst watching still urgghhh shilpzz ne dhukti rag pe haath rakhdiya :(

urgghhh AR can never be forgotten :(

shilpzzz urgghh now im annoyed bt its nt her fault also bt urggghh
Originally posted by nadz_J

change avi🤣🤣🤣

im confused😕😆
batameez has mat am cryin here i want to change am avi it neva wrks 4r me
either u tell me or strt doin 4r me!!!!
am commanding being ur patis ex😳😳😳

awwww he is back as responsible bt no crying for such matters siddy 🤣🤣 and hating ridz again🤣🤣 oh okay liking her sorry🤣🤣 she is soo jealous :(

😆  haha nadz ur funny!!! 

yep it wasn't great, but see sid didn't know it was arm n jpj who did that, he thought someone in z hosp hate him soo much that they humiliated him in front of everyone without even letting him know!!!!  and then when he knew,, lol yep he became emo, but he forgave them quiclky!!!!

abt ridz, lol don't get me started, im liking z precap, hope she shows more affection towards sid!!!!

and lol for z first time i agreed with armaan and not shilpa!!! he was right to be angry coz, because of shilpz sid could have really misunderstand arm n jpj!!!!

RP
im jst watching still urgghhh shilpzz ne dhukti rag pe haath rakhdiya :(

urgghhh AR can never be forgotten :(

shilpzzz urgghh now im annoyed bt its nt her fault also bt urggghh
i knw AR can neva b 4 gtten but u knw in real this happens n in frnt of me it's hapening live god blesss them
as 4r shilpzzzzz they bth hav their share of pains they will heal each other😳😳😳
urghhh he was trying so hard to forget and shilpa ne sab yaad dilaadia... pyar ka ehsaas?? 3 yrs of love he has spend his life loving girl and she is teaching him :( urggghh my ammy is sad again :(