Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

ctrl_alt_delushakiran patelsnehasanjanamvatsasss_winlisa12funserialloop118clan0220swarajgirtinahaminisha_paragER_ER_YAgilli04chulbullijayajoygoodgirl6chaitanyay87jyotiwaliamithila.vgora68van1aroradakshumaanthersashbreshmi30pratiraniavadvaniradashviraf4urgattuemptypotgamla_nanda_gopadreamlylifedisha_senashasangeetabmm1985pallai-Trinity-nurulainnandtinaTapeygaPutijaChalhovAurora.mkdeepaaIisBlissGauri22mah403TheSnowmansevakruchira23rakun 4evasizezeroaddictnutmeg7divy609arunima_LUITdeejagicjs369anu rulzbhavi20_sneela226fast traklazy_mariyumPCRocksammoossanwSRKLuvrshyamsMiss.Colorfullniveditha49erFan_Invincible_ibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th July Written Update:Catch Me If You Can" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
but diidnt rohit say vansh isnt dying?Confused

liquidfantasy

IF-Dazzler

liquidfantasy

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
so much hype...i hope its something good!!
thnx fr the update

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
thanks.

now surely vansh will die. tapu the murderer Angry
wonder how many more crimes she will commit Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Gr8888 update and comments thanks

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this detailed update jyoti.....
Yest there were so many signs that it was the last meeting of ichcha n vansh.....the sindoor, red saree, when ichcha asked vansh if he wud come to pick her from ammu's house first very lovingly he said 'no'.......that was a clear indication of the impending doom...and the way their hands left each other slowly n reluctantly...i was feeling bad that they wudnt be meeting again....just hope vansh does not die ya.....

and that red stole which tapasya was carrying belonged to ichcha...it was the same one which ichcha left behind in the restaurant when she had gone to meet veer..n veer carried it back home....was there some indication to  taps taking it with her....maybe she will by mistake leave it behind when she runs away from the spot where vansh is shot...and  ichcha n veer both might see it n come to their own respective conclusions regarding its presence there.....

Wow! and that expression on vansh's face was priceless...when he heard sid call out Tapsya Thakur...i was soo happy to see the shock on vansh's face n that now atleast he will realise what a cheat tapasya is ......will be watching the rerun to just see that.... as it really gave me satisfaction that now someone other than just the audience will know this drama queens real story. 

Edited by cjs369 - 15 July 2010 at 1:00am

anu rulz

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update jyoti....
the VanCha Scenes was so touching.....

ok now its a clear indication that ichcha is very very deeply in love with vansh......she has no feelings for veer now the way she rudely talks to veer is another indication that she no more has the past feelings for veer....for her veer now is just her friend and tappu's husband......the whole VanCha scenes indicated of ichcha being deeply in love with vansh,,,,,,,

a death indication.....first of all rohit looks hot in white....and the way he sees ichcha so romantically brought goosebumps.....but red saree....vansh putting sindoor in his own on ichcha's maang....ichcha wanted to confess her love but cut short......vansh first says no to fetch her....their hands seperating each other.....its a perfect indication that a death is going to happen......i hope it doesn't happen...since this show is always a different because this is one show evil wins so i hope it makes difference that this indication were all to grab eyeballs....but the scenes were so touching...i almost had tears...even KavyAnjali last moments is still fresh in my eyes as well as Prem's last Alvida to Heer though he came back but its still fresh in my mind....

i hope vansh goes into a coma or he shoots tappu....no deaths....

at last vansh gets to know the truth of his tapasya bhabhi....what a million dollar episode....his expression in the end was a killer...i was drown into those intense eyes....

anu rulz

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
great update jyoti...am sure poor vansh is going to die..and thth idiotic ichha is going to blame veer..woh kuch kam ungrateful creature nahi hai...my nascent love for veer is coming up again...tho the creatives have made a joke of his character,i cnt help remember his personality tht he had prior to the robotic behaviour...poor chap is just trying to help his bro and ichha is getting all hoity-toity wid him..usey ab kis baat ka attitude hai??

arunima_LUIT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top