Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

ll Shali Jannat ~~ 6 ll #M!Lenge M!Lenge# - Page 5

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

yea tumhari quality ka level jaanta hoon main🤢😛
wat r they showing?? kids since the show started, there is no story. i bet u r not liking it

and look at PR right at 5😛
i hope agle reached 3.5 next week😳
and jhansi too doing good noq, even CB picked up😛

m loving it <33 The Kids are So gud i m so gonna miss them after da leap😒
Wen PR started Its Rating was 2.7 and during its 4th week it was btwn 2.2-2.3
Tere liye Opening Trp was 3.2 and now in its 4th week its rating is 2.7 ab tum hi bolo which show is better?😛😆Past data dekhkar Comment Karte m sure now u are full sharam se paani paani 😆😆
Yeah CB is still below SGP👎🏼SGP is getting popular day by day 😳
and i sent u a PM and u don hv the decency to reply it Bk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: DisneyDudette

m loving it <33 The Kids are So gud i m so gonna miss them after da leap😒
Wen PR started Its Rating was 2.7 and during its 4th week it was btwn 2.2-2.3
Tere liye Opening Trp was 3.2 and now in its 4th week its rating is 2.7 ab tum hi bolo which show is better?😛😆Past data dekhkar Comment Karte m sure now u are full sharam se paani paani 😆😆
Yeah CB is still below SGP👎🏼SGP is getting popular day by day 😳
and i sent u a PM and u don hv the decency to reply it Bk

oh i don't check PM's anymore, checked it now😛

well i haven't watched the show but seen glimpses and i don;t think the kids are good. especially compared tp other kids shows.

u seriously remember those numbers??😲😆
yea i bet tere liye is not going to fare any better, the new zee show is going to come at 10, ur binny one😛
SGP still hasn;t reached the level of what CB did, so SGP will always stay below CB😳😛😆
ok u tell me wat shows u watch these days?
-Mink- thumbnail

oh i don't check PM's anymore, checked it now😛

well i haven't watched the show but seen glimpses and i don;t think the kids are good. especially compared tp other kids shows.

u seriously remember those numbers??😲😆
yea i bet tere liye is not going to fare any better, the new zee show is going to come at 10, ur binny one😛
SGP still hasn;t reached the level of what CB did, so SGP will always stay below CB😳😛😆
ok u tell me wat shows u watch these days?

Waht dat show is coming at 10😭how m i gonna watch binny den 😒Tere liye is too gud can't stop watching it😒
Gur U hv not seen the Kids rite so don comment😡 coz they both are mindblowing 😳just because i like them dats why u dislike them mujhe sab pata hain 😛
Both Tere Liye and Binny new show can do well uttaran can go to hell
now a days i watch Geet,tereliye,SGP waiting for binny new show and sufi entry in mera naam karegi roshan😳
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Waht dat show is coming at 10😭how m i gonna watch binny den 😒Tere liye is too gud can't stop watching it😒
Gur U hv not seen the Kids rite so don comment😡 coz they both are mindblowing 😳just because i like them dats why u dislike them mujhe sab pata hain 😛
Both Tere Liye and Binny new show can do well uttaran can go to hell
now a days i watch Geet,tereliye,SGP waiting for binny new show and sufi entry in mera naam karegi roshan😳

Well KB has to end with such low trp's so that show better come at 10. and come on u have to see binny.
sorry but that boy looks bigger than a ladoo, 😆 i think it will become better when harshan and those others come. uttaran is killing someone too🤢
u actually watch SGP, i tried watching it, some scenes funny but it's boring, the storyline is not very attractive.
MNKR is actually a very good show, the story is gripping, and all r good acting wise, but i think the 10:30 slot is not good
-Mink- thumbnail

Well KB has to end with such low trp's so that show better come at 10. and come on u have to see binny.
sorry but that boy looks bigger than a ladoo, 😆 i think it will become better when harshan and those others come. uttaran is killing someone too🤢
u actually watch SGP, i tried watching it, some scenes funny but it's boring, the storyline is not very attractive.
MNKR is actually a very good show, the story is gripping, and all r good acting wise, but i think the 10:30 slot is not good

No dat guy is really Not Fat he is quite Thin but his look is like dat so its not his fault i love dat guy since BBB days.... he has a nice voice and expressive eyes....
I don watch SGP regularly But its a nice show and deserves to get Gud Ratings dats why i want it to do well......
Yeah In Uttaran Vansh Died Kya Kya Karte hain TRP ke Liye😆Why Don they work on da script ?
Tere Liye Ratings fell  only for Uttaran but 2morrow there is a special episode of TL hope it gets gud ratings :))
Agle janam this week ratings are gud..... it will be better nxt week😳

Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Anjali Abrol

As reported earlier, Anjali Abrol who was recently seen in, 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat' (Star Plus) as Rani, will be making her come back with D.J's next venture. The name of the show is yet to be decided by the channel. But the show seems to be an adaptation of Devdas. And Anjali will be seen essaying Paro in the show.

The grapevine reports that Anjali, who was finalized to essay Paro had rejected the offer as she didn't want to share screen space with her co actress. We spoke to Anjali on the issue and she says, "Yes, I have rejected the offer because initially I thought that the role of Paro will be an important one, as shown in the movie Devdas. But the screen play indicates that the most of the importance  will be given to  Chandramukhi that is Beeny. And Paro does not seem to have much of a part."

"And I don't want to share the major part of the screen with my co-actress. So I rejected the offer. Initially I had accepted it because I thought that the role of Paro is the major one. But that's not the fact. Let's see, something new will soon come up for me." signs off Anjali.

For sure Anjali, something interesting would definitely be in store for you!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

thank you anjali🤢 didn't want her in there. she was quite bad in raja
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tata ppl will be going this sunday to India and will miss Shali and you hope to see Lali in a new avtar,when I get back ps: I will try my best to log on from there. Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Gur - thanks for the article.. even im gladddd.. she rejected.. i don't know about her acting but it just wasn't working..
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Big Money - Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DZ504szf8c[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Mrs. SIR - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yay a new jannat. great job guys.☯️