Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila scolded gopi infront of Aham

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
When Kokila scolded Gopi  did any one notice when she said to Gopi why did you not ask papa or kinjal?  she did not mention once rashi i have a feeling that Kokila suspects raschi of the wrong doings and when she gets caught all hell will break loose..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

When Kokila scolded Gopi  did any one notice when she said to Gopi why did you not ask papa or kinjal?  she did not mention once rashi i have a feeling that Kokila suspects raschi of the wrong doings and when she gets caught all hell will break loose..

ya...i too doubted that she will say y dint u ask Rashi...but she dint mention her name....
so as u said m sure Koki very well knows the real color of Rashi and she will be the one who will reveal the truth in fornt of everyone.....
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true...  Kroki knows Real Rashi and when kroki will find out about rashi being bad influence on gopi, then there will be no one to save rashi... i can bet kroki will be the one to find out who is real rashi
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
koki knows very well gopi and rashi's behaiour!! she knows tht rashi is upto something and in order to catch her red handed she is not saying anything to her. she is jus waiting for the right time so tht her truth is out in front of the whole family as if say opens her mouth now no one will believe her as none of the family has acutally seen anything bad coming from rashi due to rashi's good acting skills and lessons taught by none other than her mum urmi!!! it'll be fun to watch koki-rashi-urmi khel!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: prikiashi

true...  Kroki knows Real Rashi and when kroki will find out about rashi being bad influence on gopi, then there will be no one to save rashi... i can bet kroki will be the one to find out who is real rashi

hehehe..Kroki will start her Kaav Kaav as usual on Rashi once she will decide to reveal her truth.....u are betting i m saying that no one can doubt not even 0.00000001% abt the fact Kroki showing Rashi  door of MM......
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

koki knows very well gopi and rashi's behaiour!! she knows tht rashi is upto something and in order to catch her red handed she is not saying anything to her. she is jus waiting for the right time so tht her truth is out in front of the whole family as if say opens her mouth now no one will believe her as none of the family has acutally seen anything bad coming from rashi due to rashi's good acting skills and lessons taught by none other than her mum urmi!!! it'll be fun to watch koki-rashi-urmi khel!!!

not khel Rimi....A Fullto Entertaining Boxing Match...U-R together trying to get rid of Mountain Kroki...

and Kroki is just w8ing for the right moment i strike the chord of Rashi-Urmi evilogy...so that no one in MM can doubt her against Rashi....
and rashi's acting skill.....kya kahne.....masha allah......Girgit ki tarah rang  badalti hai...
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

not khel Rimi....A Fullto Entertaining Boxing Match...U-R together trying to get rid ofMountain Kroki...

and Kroki is just w8ing for the right moment i strike the chord of Rashi-Urmi evilogy...so that no one in MM can doubt her against Rashi....
and rashi's acting skill.....kya kahne.....masha allah......Girgit ki tarah rang  badalti hai...

Boxing and wrestling match kokila can smell what the rasuri are cooking🤣

Telly_Addict thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
wrestling match....better than boxing and even more entertaining....
achha to Koki hogi Undertaker...and

Rashi Urmi.....hmmmm...suggest what we can all them......
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

jaani khel ka maza to ab aaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

jaani khel ka maza to ab aaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

🤣🤣