Laagi Tujhse Lagan

D&N:Eternal Love Story - Jul 14...start voting (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

DD , just started watching today' epi and kya yaar tum log itne ache epi pe itna kam dissection hua aaj forum pe? LOL......... Dutta ki sherpan was everywhere and u all forgot to give him credit for that instead all have been batting him black and blue for his khadoosiyath LOL......

LOLLOLLOLLOL.....Aa gayein aap, Dutta ki PR! LOLLOL

oh! His animal instincts and stunts were at its peak! ofcourse there was no latkoying on branch and kudoying from one tree to other and swinging from one branch to other but that ghost glimpses that he was giving the goons when they had captured Naku was oh my my!! LOLLOL

*raises her hand*...I did mention tht! *maasoom muh*Tongue

and then the chasing part is the most hilarious chase I have ever seen......those goons need to go to class KG to get their basics right and then do their basics on Physics - trajectory, aim, direction and distance.....and as I was telling Sonya...they are good for nothing...Anna shld totally take them in the mid of Pacific Ocean and personally take the priviledge to throw them in the ocean by kicking them on their butts!....Dutta is like given to them hot in a silver platter and they are hitting the ground!!....unko dhakka dene se pehle....make them wear specially designed victoria secret chadda with pink hearts on them and then kick their butts!! kick karne mein bhi to mazaa aana chahiye! LOLLOLLOL.....

oh! and did u see Dutta's kick??? what a side kick! Its been a long time since I saw a bollywood movie....and Dutta ne woh puraaneakshay kumar days yaad dilaa diye!! oh my my! Day Dreaming

oye anu.....tu mujhe distract kar rahi hai....I was supposed to be all heavy hearted today!! *stern look* ....ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D&N:Eternal Love Story - Jul 14...start voting (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ltl_fan

IF-Dazzler

ltl_fan

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Per request  I am posting my second entry separately:

Nakku thinking about Dutta "Is ki aqal to waqaii ghutno main hain"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaDancingdollRockChicGirl

ltl_fan

IF-Dazzler

ltl_fan

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
One more for the kicks.  Todays episode has done something to me that I am thinking of all these one liners.
So enjoy:

Nakku to Dutta: "Chalo ab dono ki bak bak puri ho gai - ab pappi ki bari hai warna mein aur bak bak shuroo kardoongi"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancingdollRockChicGirl

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
one line:  lets mingle in this jungleLOL

Edited by tashafan - 14 July 2010 at 7:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I'll give two-
A serious one:"Cant my love be enough for both of us?"

One dedicated to Madhia:"I am still cold...can I have the kurta too?"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vahgarsub_rosaDew-dropDancingdoll

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

DD , just started watching today' epi and kya yaar tum log itne ache epi pe itna kam dissection hua aaj forum pe? LOL......... Dutta ki sherpan was everywhere and u all forgot to give him credit for that instead all have been batting him black and blue for his khadoosiyath LOL......

LOLLOLLOLLOL.....Aa gayein aap, Dutta ki PR! LOLLOL

oh! His animal instincts and stunts were at its peak! ofcourse there was no latkoying on branch and kudoying from one tree to other and swinging from one branch to other but that ghost glimpses that he was giving the goons when they had captured Naku was oh my my!! LOLLOL

*raises her hand*...I did mention tht! *maasoom muh*Tongue

and then the chasing part is the most hilarious chase I have ever seen......those goons need to go to class KG to get their basics right and then do their basics on Physics - trajectory, aim, direction and distance.....and as I was telling Sonya...they are good for nothing...Anna shld totally take them in the mid of Pacific Ocean and personally take the priviledge to throw them in the ocean by kicking them on their butts!....Dutta is like given to them hot in a silver platter and they are hitting the ground!!....unko dhakka dene se pehle....make them wear specially designed victoria secret chadda with pink hearts on them and then kick their butts!! kick karne mein bhi to mazaa aana chahiye! LOLLOLLOL.....

oh! and did u see Dutta's kick??? what a side kick! Its been a long time since I saw a bollywood movie....and Dutta ne woh puraaneakshay kumar days yaad dilaa diye!! oh my my! Day Dreaming

oye anu.....tu mujhe distract kar rahi hai....I was supposed to be all heavy hearted today!! *stern look* ....ROFL

dutta appearing and disappearing between trees was totally edward cullen as someone pointed out.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Oh man so I won the first one? LOL...........cant believe that, I thougtht u ppl will hit me with chappal for coming up with such filmatic , dramatic crap LOL......... lagtha hai sab ke sab dutta ke pyaar mein deewane hoke mujhe vote kargaye hahaha..... Jks apart, thanks for voting ..... love u all.......Hug.

Today's this scene moved me to bits and pieces and again I wasnt sad for Nakku but was all for Dutta. Dutta was dying 1000 deaths uttering what he was saying at that moment........ he was saying something which his heart didnt believe in. He I guess for the first time is being forced to do something against his heart .......

Anu

Anu, anytime u use "Kal Ho Na Ho" phrase in anything, u will never get any chappal from me!! Anythign for SRK! WinkWinkWink.........haan...I might gift you a pair of Gucci shoes though.....*throws the brand new Gucci pair of shoes for Anu*......Award for "Kal ho na ho!" TongueTongue

and as always, Dutta premi Wink....well, I always have strong inclination towards the male leads and always get disturbed when the female leads try over smarting them....like in morning, I was watching DMG and was so fuming at this new character Shilpa who was scolding Armaan for playing mischief! I was like Hello!! you sent him to ail as part of ur mischief and that was supposed to be casual and if he paints black paint on someone then he is supposed to be in "Bhavnaaoan ko samho" mode!! Dead.....so, thats how I am 24*7 in all serials but TODAY, for the first time, I felt really bad for Naku....I too was surprised, because I can most of the time only see Dutta's turmoil! Even when he "sets her free", I culd very well understand his reasoning.....I culd only see his pain......but today for the first time I felt Naku's pain and was shocked at what Dutta was saying....I had not liked his look of frustration in yesterdays episode and today when he sadi, what he did!.....but yes, It was that pause, tht made me realize that he is ust resisting his feelings.....as u call it, gadha at his gadhaapan! LOLLOL

When Dutta said we will go our seperate ways there was a slight hesitation for sure. As if he was forcing himself to say it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
One Liner: Main kabhi aapki ban paoon ghi? (Will I ever be yours?)

Aw yay! I wasn't expecting to win the first one!! Thanks everyone who voted!! Tongue

Edited by desigrl414 - 14 July 2010 at 7:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vahgarRockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top