Laagi Tujhse Lagan

D&N:Eternal Love Story - Jul 14...start voting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Originally posted by ltl_fan

Loved reading your post.
My one liner: "So can I get one morehug before we part?"

</div>
<div>

I am adding another liner as I could not resist the tempation. Nakku thinking about Dutta "Is ki aqal to waqaii ghutno main hain"

LOL Very funny. Being besharami me, I'd ask for a mwahh...but will gadha get what Naku would be asking for? LOL

gp, then should we take your one liner as "Mwah"?? ROFL......Or ....."Mwah! Ab waapis kar?"....ROFLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D&N:Eternal Love Story - Jul 14...start voting (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jess_dutta

thanks for the post dd.
really wonder how many times naku will have to prove her love for him...i know dutta is hurt..but real hurtful to see naku getting  hurt too so many times

my one liner: naku to herself.."does he always have to dazzle me by looking so hawt"

I know Jess! This thought came in my mind too, that all tht attitude thats been thrown in this jungle, its so diff from the attitude when he stopped the SUV and told everyone that he too wuld accompany! Its as if h is gng deeper and deeper in his feelings and is becoming scarier and scarier  to accept them....and thats when this kinda behaviour comes out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Loved reading your post.
My one liner: "So can I get one morehug before we part?"

I am adding another liner as I could not resist the tempation. Nakku thinking about Dutta "Is ki aqal to waqaii ghutno main hain"

LOLLOLLOL......I just love both of them....the first one is like....part to hona hi hai....ek baar aur touchy touchy and huggie huggie ho jaaein!! ROFLROFL...and the 2nd one....ROFLROFL....smashing! ROFLROFL

although, u shld have posted that separately as ur 2nd entry....wuld help voting Smile

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

One Liner: Humara dil apki amanat hai, kash yeh app samaj pathay?

As usual DD, your words of love and wisdom when analyzing Dutta and Naku are priceless...truly beautiful in every way.........  "There is love out there for everyone"...you know what I mean.....LOLLOL

OMG Sonya!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Whenever I read your liners, I imagine you with your Martini in one hand and the second hand in the shaayraana andaz doing wah wah! ROFLROFL......so cute na?? ROFLROFL

and Taarif ke loye shukriyaa!! This eternal LS is making a shaayar out of me.....what do they say - Mein Kahin kavita na ban jaaon tere pyaar mein aa Dutta !!.......oye hey! Kavita and Dutta!! rhyme!! oye hoye!! ROFLROFL

and on ur last liner - "There is love out there for everyone" - yes, I know what your notorious LOL means!! The hush hush meaning was very well udnerstood by this independent gal! Wink......Tongue

LaTuLa

LaTuLa

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

My one liner: " So Jungle Me Mangal is off then?'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaDew-dropDancingdollRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Oh man so I won the first one? LOL...........cant believe that, I thougtht u ppl will hit me with chappal for coming up with such filmatic , dramatic crap LOL......... lagtha hai sab ke sab dutta ke pyaar mein deewane hoke mujhe vote kargaye hahaha..... Jks apart, thanks for voting ..... love u all.......Hug.

Today's this scene moved me to bits and pieces and again I wasnt sad for Nakku but was all for Dutta. Dutta was dying 1000 deaths uttering what he was saying at that moment........ he was saying something which his heart didnt believe in. He I guess for the first time is being forced to do something against his heart .......

Anu

Anu, anytime u use "Kal Ho Na Ho" phrase in anything, u will never get any chappal from me!! Anythign for SRK! WinkWinkWink.........haan...I might gift you a pair of Gucci shoes though.....*throws the brand new Gucci pair of shoes for Anu*......Award for "Kal ho na ho!" TongueTongue

and as always, Dutta premi Wink....well, I always have strong inclination towards the male leads and always get disturbed when the female leads try over smarting them....like in morning, I was watching DMG and was so fuming at this new character Shilpa who was scolding Armaan for playing mischief! I was like Hello!! you sent him to jail as part of ur mischief and that was supposed to be casual and if he paints black paint on someone then he is supposed to be in "Bhavnaaoan ko samjho" mode!! Dead.....so, thats how I am 24*7 in all serials but TODAY, for the first time, I felt really bad for Naku....I too was surprised, because I can most of the time only see Dutta's turmoil! Even when he "sets her free", I culd very well understand his reasoning.....I culd only see his pain......but today for the first time I felt Naku's pain and was shocked at what Dutta was saying....I had not liked his look of frustration in yesterdays episode and today when he said, what he did!.....but yes, It was that pause, tht made me realize that he is just resisting his feelings.....as u call it, gadha at his gadhaapan! LOLLOL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 15 July 2010 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapartiRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shai85

dancing doll--- that last part was so sad, i cant believe dutta how mean!

@ anuu,  u  cant defend dutta now, he knows she's innocent/she loves him but phir be he is saying things that i am sure he KNOWS will hurt her.  Ouch
------
ok  nakkuy is thinking ...ghada kab patte ga Angry

yep shai....I too was shocked when he said tht and that was the last scene so, the CVs just left me with that note! Cry....

I ust want Dutta to see Nakus real face tomrrow.....jitna frustration, irritation dikhani hai, abhi dikha do.....dnt waste time later on....baad mein, it will only be time for romance and I dont want any cheek cheek then!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghaparti

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
DD , just started watching today' epi and kya yaar tum log itne ache epi pe itna kam dissection hua aaj forum pe? LOL......... Dutta ki sherpan was everywhere and u all forgot to give him credit for that instead all have been batting him black and blue for his khadoosiyath LOL......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top