Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyssssss.............

July 13th, "Kuch to Bol" dialogue delivery is shared by two members, each got 4 votes! Anu and desigrl414......ClapClapClap......I loved all of them but Vote is a Vote! TongueWink....So, What was Dutta saying yesterday?

#1. "Pata nahin tu kis miti ki bani hui hay?" - desigrl414
#2. "Pyaar ke iss pal ko aise hi aankhon mein barloo...........kya patha Kal ho na ho?" - Anu

A round of applause for them! ClapClapClap......

Now, back to our e-LS...Todays I write this e-LS with a heavy heart! Naku's ordeal brings tears to my eyes!

Naku played her part in this LS commendably! First, she tries her best to assure the goons that Dutta wasnt with her and when the goons start chasing Dutta, her uneasiness and turmoil increased and she started searching for him, to ensure his safety and to be with him in danger. Dutta on his part couldnt let Naku die for him...He diverted the goons, by his tarzan tricks, giving them his ghost glimpses, in all directions lunatically! Tongue

Did anyone notice Dutta's expression when he shoots the goon and inturn hears Naku's shreak! For a moment, he thought, if he had shot Naku or has she become target of some goon! He was worried, tensed and in pain!Smile

When Naku frees herself from the goon's arms and hugs Dutta, that was the hug from a wife to her husband, looking for physical and mental security but at the same time happy to finally see her love safe in front of her eyes! A passionate hug, that did go and register deep down in Dutta heart, because he osciallated (swinged) again today but then he zapped out of it too!

But it was the last scene, that left me holding my heart and controlling my tears! Naku wanted to free Dutta from her responsibility because she didnt want him in danger because of her weakness, she didnt want herself to be the pawn in the hands of the enemy and her heart told her to free Dutta, afterall, he had anyways disowned her as his wife! She was giving love to him and what did she get back in return (Again?) - an array of verbal wounds reminding her of her fate after this episode. 
Was the trauma of a - marriage being dissolved by her love, - falling off the cliff in a car, - fighting the goons in the jungle and -freaking out thinking about the safety of her love, not enough for Naku that her love re-declares that at the end of this ordeal, they would go their separate ways! Naku experienced 1000 deaths with each word! And was it easy for Dutta to say that....No! The pause before "you go your own way" was an evidence that he knew he was wrong and he knew there deep inside, that he himself didnt subscribe to the idea.

subah uthoon to tujhe dekhoon
raat soyoon to tujhe dekhoon
jab ban gayaa hai tu meri nazar
to aee zaalim, kaise kaha tune, mein kahin aur dekhoon! 

You became the reason for my existence,
You became the apple of my eye
Was it as easy for you to say,
As it was difficult for me to align
You go your way....and I go mine?

With this note, I leave the dazed Naku in your hands for "Kuch to Bol"...Guys, Give your "One-Liner", as to what you think is she thinking/saying in the below pic.

Huggingly yours'
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 15 July 2010 at 12:33am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyjess_duttaLaTuLaAnjanaYYZ-Roopa-Hessa85ltl_fangp00sub_rosasuhana19apknfjholDew-dropmaybe-justmeghapartiveracityAnu-ReddyRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D&N:Eternal Love Story - Jul 14...start voting" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jess_dutta

jess_dutta

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the post dd.
really wonder how many times naku will have to prove her love for him...i know dutta is hurt..but real hurtful to see naku getting  hurt too so many times

my one liner: naku to herself.."does he always have to dazzle me by looking so hawt"

Edited by jess_dutta - 14 July 2010 at 1:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85gp00sub_rosaapknfjholRockChicGirl

ltl_fan

IF-Dazzler

ltl_fan

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your post.
My one liner: "So can I get one morehug before we part?"

I am adding another liner as I could not resist the tempation. Nakku thinking about Dutta "Is ki aqal to waqaii ghutno main hain"

Edited by ltl_fan - 14 July 2010 at 4:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85gp00sub_rosaapknfjholveracityDancingdollRockChicGirl

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

One Liner: Humara dil apki amanat hai, kash yeh app samaj pathay?

As usual DD, your words of love and wisdom when analyzing Dutta and Naku are priceless...truly beautiful in every way.........  "There is love out there for everyone"...you know what I mean.....LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85apknfjholmeghapartiDancingdollRockChicGirl

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Oh man so I won the first one? LOL...........cant believe that, I thougtht u ppl will hit me with chappal for coming up with such filmatic , dramatic crap LOL......... lagtha hai sab ke sab dutta ke pyaar mein deewane hoke mujhe vote kargaye hahaha..... Jks apart, thanks for voting ..... love u all.......Hug.

Today's this scene moved me to bits and pieces and again I wasnt sad for Nakku but was all for Dutta. Dutta was dying 1000 deaths uttering what he was saying at that moment........ he was saying something which his heart didnt believe in. He I guess for the first time is being forced to do something against his heart .......

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 July 2010 at 2:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapartiDancingdollRockChicGirl

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
One liner from Nakku's POV ............all I can say is .......

Nakku : "Bairi Piya ..............Bada Bedardi !!!"

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 July 2010 at 2:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vahgarHessa85sub_rosaapknfjholDew-dropmaybe-justDancingdoll

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

dancing doll--- that last part was so sad, i cant believe dutta how mean!

@ anuu,  u  cant defend dutta now, he knows she's innocent/she loves him but phir be he is saying things that i am sure he KNOWS will hurt her.  Ouch
------
ok  nakkuy is thinking ...ghada kab patte ga Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Loved reading your post.
My one liner: "So can I get one morehug before we part?"

</div>
<div>

I am adding another liner as I could not resist the tempation. Nakku thinking about Dutta "Is ki aqal to waqaii ghutno main hain"

LOL Very funny. Being besharami me, I'd ask for a mwahh...but will gadha get what Naku would be asking for? LOL

Edited by gp00 - 14 July 2010 at 4:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top