Tere Liye

Anupriya Kapoor responsible for Tere Liye flop ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
They just reproduced the TC article with a new headline ... i saw it many days ago but did not bother posting it here ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupriya Kapoor responsible for Tere Liye flop ? (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
what rubbish!!! i don't think that the trp has to do anything with the anti-anupriya fans. If so then it would've affected the trp long before when the serial started. why do the writers of such stupid articles forget that there is also a mass audience who does watch serials and obviously they don't fight for the leads, they JUST watch it for their entertainment.
The reason behind the fall of trp might be excessive dose of the young leads or the stretching of unnecessary tracks or the increment of entertainment in other shows like "UTTARAN" at the same time slot, etc. A serial definitely cannot have a higher trp every week. Even Uttaran went down at some time but the show again boosted up. So its natural and it happens. Why creating a tiff between ag-ak fans for such unreasonable matters? And last but not the least....personally i don't think that the trp of tere liye has fallen like hell for which an article of such had to be introduced. The trp was pretty decent. Eventhough if the trp would've fallen more....it happens!! It happened with KDMHMD, KZK, KSBKBT, KGGK too, but they again raised up with a bang. I believe that the entry of HC and AK with bring back the show to its deserving position. I am a hardcore harshiti fan and i confess that i do not follow the show. Even I wanted ag in this show, but looking at the circumstances i feel that more than the ag-fans the articles are making everything into a mess. I am not at all a AK fan nor am i interested in becoming one but i have no right to blame her or comment rudely about her. My love for ag is within me and i raised up to say this that such articles should not create a conflict between any of ag-hc-ak fans. All the best to hc for future. Hoping that he gets all the success he wishes for in his life and make his parents proud. Again, no offense to any of the fans of hc or ak. If anyones hurt then i'm sorry!!

Edited by Tas17 - 15 July 2010 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma2-Anu13-

indupriya2008

Goldie

indupriya2008

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

hehehehh such a stupiddd article like most stupid one everrrrrrr
the show got good trp's..only children on screen and high trp's dont know why it is is flop?? hehe going great nahh soo

i agree with u

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Manasi_16

IF-Rockerz

Manasi_16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I think it will better to close this topic. It can really get into problem...soon teh comparison will start between Anupriya & Aditi

Also, the source of the article is not mentioned.

Edited by Manasi_16 - 15 July 2010 at 5:19am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top