Tere Liye

Anupriya Kapoor responsible for Tere Liye flop ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Proffesionalism bhi koi cheez hoti hai! Seriously, I need the 'rolling my eyes' emo! Desperately! Why cant IF have the most important emos as an option? LOL

Which site published this article? Because if it's TC, I have sworn to not bother, but since the source isnt mentioned, I can get away with it! ROFL ...

Anti-Anupriya clan?? Pathetic! Simply and utterly pathetic! What the fudge man? Does reputable sites say such despicable things? I mean this article sounds like a child written article trying to complain about TL with a whining sound! Good riddance!

And for their kind information, when has Uttaran started? And how developed is the story of that show? Moreover, TL hasnt even had the entrance of their main lead for say - more than half an hour in the show? So just coz both the shows are in the same time slot, is it even fair or normal to compare every single day and every single ups and downs?

TL needs to gather audiences, they need to achieve a certain 'loyalty' just like AG-HC has created! But anyhow, wont go and explain that... just that many of this articles lines are really stooopid! Wacko

Chopra's legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.... ROFL ... oh really? Well, I personally know many loyal HC fans who adore AK, and want her to do extremely well... that includes me!
Anupriya Kapoor, who made her TV debut with the Balaji Telefilms show... ROFL oh god! first get ur stats right! MJHT is an invisible and non-exsistent show kya? ROFL

Some curses of some fanatics will change the fate of the show! Some power those fans have, and some power ms ekta has! ROFL ...

P.S. the only right thing in this article is the last line! No doubt about that!

m one of them..even tho harshiti will always be the best for me...i also like Anupriya nd i want her to do very well..she started off really gud..seems like Harshad and Anu are gonna rock the showEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-minaz296-svetalana-mysticgoryfilms.shona.wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupriya Kapoor responsible for Tere Liye flop ? (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reshma2

Groupbie

reshma2

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
ok this makes no sense how are they gonna blame anupriya for the drop in ratings when she's not even IN the show yet? its fully because of the kids...people just want them to grow up for harshad and anupriya to come in

Edited by reshma2 - 14 July 2010 at 6:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy-Anu13-khajjuwida

Cess-

Goldie

Cess-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshma2

ok this makes no sense how are they gonna blame anupriya for the drop in ratings when she's not even IN the show yet? its fully because of the kids...people just want them to grow up for harshad and anupriya to come in

Sorry, but I completely disagree with this. I know that most wants HC and AK to get into the show, but like I had said before, the kids are setting a platform, where in which the older anurag-taani may lay their story.

It's not like TL has no story and they are just turning around in circles aimlessly. I personally wait everyday for the new episodes to air, and feel really helpless when I am not able to see it. I love the kids, and I believe many who are watching the show are loving them too. As for TRPs, as long as I know, 3.9 for a new show with child actors - that is amazing!

Uttaran is an established show, TL is just new. One has to remember that... It's just my opinion though.... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Anu13--svetalana-mysticgoryfilms.shona.

reshma2

Groupbie

reshma2

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by reshma2

Sorry, but I completely disagree with this. I know that most wants HC and AK to get into the show, but like I had said before, the kids are setting a platform, where in which the older anurag-taani may lay their story.

It's not like TL has no story and they are just turning around in circles aimlessly. I personally wait everyday for the new episodes to air, and feel really helpless when I am not able to see it. I love the kids, and I believe many who are watching the show are loving them too. As for TRPs, as long as I know, 3.9 for a new show with child actors - that is amazing!

Uttaran is an established show, TL is just new. One has to remember that... It's just my opinion though.... LOL
no, no dont get me wrong, i absolutely enjoy the show right now with the kids...i personally am not complaining about them, but based on the general audiences, most of their comments state they want harshad and anupriya to come on the show. and thats why i assume because of that the trps are going down

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

<font color="#006600">Proffesionalism bhi koi cheez hoti hai! Seriously, I need the 'rolling my eyes' emo! Desperately! Why cant IF have the most important emos as an option? LOL</font>

<font color="#006600">Which site published this article? Because if it's TC, I have sworn to not bother, but since the source isnt mentioned, I can get away with it! ROFL ... </font>
<font color="#006600"></font>

<font color="#006600">Anti-Anupriya clan?? Pathetic! Simply and utterly pathetic! What the fudge man? Does reputable sites say such despicable things? I mean this article sounds like a child written article trying to complain about TL with a whining sound! Good riddance! </font>

<font color="#006600">And for their kind information, when has Uttaran started? And how developed is the story of that show? Moreover, TL hasnt even had the entrance of their main lead for say - more than half an hour in the show? So just coz both the shows are in the same time slot, is it even fair or normal to compare every single day and every single ups and downs? </font>

<font color="#006600">TL needs to gather audiences, they need to achieve a certain 'loyalty' just like AG-HC has created! But anyhow, wont go and explain that... just that many of this articles lines are really stooopid! Wacko</font>

<font color="#006600"><font color="#cc0000">Chopra's legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.... </font>ROFL ... <font size="4">oh really? Well, I personally know many loyal HC fans who adore AK, and want her to do extremely well... that includes me! </font></font>

<font color="#006600"><font color="#cc0000">Anupriya Kapoor, who made her TV debut with the Balaji Telefilms show... </font>ROFL oh god! first get ur stats right! MJHT is an invisible and non-exsistent show kya? ROFL </font>

<font color="#006600">Some curses of some fanatics will change the fate of the show! Some power those fans have, and some power ms ekta has! ROFL ... </font>

<font color="#006600">P.S. the only right thing in this article is the last line! No doubt about that! </font>

m one of them..even tho harshiti will always be the best for me...i also like Anupriya nd i want her to do very well..she started off really gud..seems like Harshad and Anu are gonna rock the showEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Exactly I am also one of them. I also still watch KDMHMD again and again but that does not mean I do not like any other female actor with Harshad. He is actor and simply cannot work with only Additi. I am eagerly waiting for HC and AK to enter the show

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
oh give me a break...TL is ALREADY a HIT! a new show, one month old only, has been on top 10 trps THRICE & now its the #3 show on SP...wat else does it need to achieve to be considered a hit? These articles need to get their facts right! They didnt even show anupriya properly yet, GIVE HER A CHANCE! These articles r such piss offs..uff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I don't get how can a show with TRP more than 3 in less a month old can be flop show.Why they are blaming Anupriya?She has not even entered the show full fledge.This clearly shows that article is so biased, baseless, useless like rotton eggs written by some fanatics to support their personal preferences.
guys ignore this , ignore this , laugh at it ...Thats what this article deserves...
TRASHED

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyCess-minaz296mysticgoryfilms.shona.-vandy-

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i bet Ag is ashamed of those fans of hers that go on bashing on other actresses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top