Anupriya Kapoor responsible for Tere Liye flop ?

Posted: 13 years ago
Tere Liye' has thus far made news not for its on-screen content, but for the off-screen emotions running high among fans of Harshad Chopra, Anupriya Kapoor, and Additi Gupta. Chopra's legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.

We've been flooded with love/hate comments for any story on 'Tere Liye', or its actors. Some unruly Additi Gupta fans have been pretty nasty in their criticism of Anupriya Kapoor, who made her TV debut with the Balaji Telefilms show. Some of them even cursed the show saying that the TRP ratings will go down.

Looks like the ill wishes of the anti-Anupriya camp has started taking its toll on the show's TRPs.

The average TVR of 'Tere Liye' dropped from 3.9 to 3.7 in the TAM week 27 (June 27­â€“July 3). The show, which was at par with rival 'Uttaran' a fortnight ago, has now fallen behind marginally to the Colors show. This week 'Tere Liye' clocked a peak TVR of 4.1 on Wednesday, June 30. 'Uttaran' clocked the same number that day, but the following episode earned them a peak TVR of 4.8 thereby pushing it to number 15 in the table. 'Tere Liye' is rated number 27.

The Balaji show opened the week with a TVR of 3.7 as opposed to 4.0 of 'Uttaran'. The latter notched up to 4.7 in the following day whereas 'Tere Liye' clocked just 3.8. It was all square on Wednesday, but 'Uttaran' (4.8) took a lead of 1 TRP on Thursday. This was cut down to .0.2 as both shows observed dip in TRPs on Friday.

However, the anti-Anupriya clan cannot be solely held responsible for the drop in TRP of 'Tere Liye'. The maximum footage is currently garnered by the child actors who are playing the young Taani and Anurag. Perhaps, it's time to show Harshad in the asylum. That will certainly boost the TRPs again, and definitely make the fans go crazy.
I guess another TC article.

Overall all SP shows dropped in rating last week
Show will get better cuz anti Anupriya team are less powerful than Pro Anupriya......what say???😉
They are still showing the kids track, the show might pick up once Harshad comes into action.
hehehehh such a stupiddd article like most stupid one everrrrrrr
the show got good trp's..only children on screen and high trp's dont know why it is is flop?? hehe going great nahh soo
isnt this the same article as the one tellycafe posted?
Proffesionalism bhi koi cheez hoti hai! Seriously, I need the 'rolling my eyes' emo! Desperately! Why cant IF have the most important emos as an option? 😆

Which site published this article? Because if it's TC, I have sworn to not bother, but since the source isnt mentioned, I can get away with it! 🤣 ...

Anti-Anupriya clan?? Pathetic! Simply and utterly pathetic! What the fudge man? Does reputable sites say such despicable things? I mean this article sounds like a child written article trying to complain about TL with a whining sound! Good riddance!

And for their kind information, when has Uttaran started? And how developed is the story of that show? Moreover, TL hasnt even had the entrance of their main lead for say - more than half an hour in the show? So just coz both the shows are in the same time slot, is it even fair or normal to compare every single day and every single ups and downs?

TL needs to gather audiences, they need to achieve a certain 'loyalty' just like AG-HC has created! But anyhow, wont go and explain that... just that many of this articles lines are really stooopid!

Chopra's legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.... 🤣 ... oh really? Well, I personally know many loyal HC fans who adore AK, and want her to do extremely well... that includes me!
Anupriya Kapoor, who made her TV debut with the Balaji Telefilms show... 🤣 oh god! first get ur stats right! MJHT is an invisible and non-exsistent show kya? 🤣

Some curses of some fanatics will change the fate of the show! Some power those fans have, and some power ms ekta has! 🤣 ...

P.S. the only right thing in this article is the last line! No doubt about that!

yea this article has been posted before...but i dont think anti-Anupriya people will stay against her for too long..someday they will get tired nd want to get a life....just saying...nd rite now TL is doing very gud..it moved from top 4 on SP to top 3..when harshad and Anupriya enter...nd the story picks up nd the show starts on a track of Taani and Onu's relationship nd how he ended up in mental asylum....the trps will be gud..just wait nd watch..if those people r wishing for the show to flop..then there is TL team's hardwork nd our well wishes...i dont wanna sound too dramatic but god listens to well wishes better...
Originally posted by Cess-

Proffesionalism bhi koi cheez hoti hai! Seriously, I need the 'rolling my eyes' emo! Desperately! Why cant IF have the most important emos as an option? 😆

Which site published this article? Because if it's TC, I have sworn to not bother, but since the source isnt mentioned, I can get away with it! 🤣 ...

Anti-Anupriya clan?? Pathetic! Simply and utterly pathetic! What the fudge man? Does reputable sites say such despicable things? I mean this article sounds like a child written article trying to complain about TL with a whining sound! Good riddance!

And for their kind information, when has Uttaran started? And how developed is the story of that show? Moreover, TL hasnt even had the entrance of their main lead for say - more than half an hour in the show? So just coz both the shows are in the same time slot, is it even fair or normal to compare every single day and every single ups and downs?

TL needs to gather audiences, they need to achieve a certain 'loyalty' just like AG-HC has created! But anyhow, wont go and explain that... just that many of this articles lines are really stooopid!

Chopra's legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.... 🤣 ... oh really? Well, I personally know many loyal HC fans who adore AK, and want her to do extremely well... that includes me!
Anupriya Kapoor, who made her TV debut with the Balaji Telefilms show... 🤣 oh god! first get ur stats right! MJHT is an invisible and non-exsistent show kya? 🤣

Some curses of some fanatics will change the fate of the show! Some power those fans have, and some power ms ekta has! 🤣 ...

P.S. the only right thing in this article is the last line! No doubt about that!

m one of them..even tho harshiti will always be the best for me...i also like Anupriya nd i want her to do very well..she started off really gud..seems like Harshad and Anu are gonna rock the show😳😳
ok this makes no sense how are they gonna blame anupriya for the drop in ratings when she's not even IN the show yet? its fully because of the kids...people just want them to grow up for harshad and anupriya to come in Edited by reshma2 - 13 years ago