Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Have to say from the time Khanak left the house to Shan following her to get her back....they have been having one great adventure indeed....by visiting different places...

Let me list them:

1. Khanak on the road and ends up at a random bus station to board the bus to Gujrat.
2. Ends up in whats the place name Chowksi siad..some Nakha...
3. Then Shan ends up ther ein the red light area.
4. Khanak ends up waiting at another place/ bus station.
5. Khanak ends up in an abandoned bus with her Bhas.
6. Shan saving himself ends up there...
7. Both end up in a Khander...aka a ruin.
8. From there they end up in a Cheesy sleazy Hotel
9. And now the Jail...
10. Gauri bhabis house
11. A ruin again
12. Open air place where they were dancing and singing ...
13.Warehouse/shed where they spend the night

And the jorney has not finished yet..as Khanak has disappered and may end up somewhere new...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So we along with them have visisted some interesting places too...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now me can't wait for tomorrow to see where they take us...and will the Night ever endROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Finally the night ended...19th July 2010...and it started on ...the 06th or 7th July 2010...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by kubare - 20 July 2010 at 3:18pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84yasharan.love.FunLuvingGirl.blackdaughterFebruaryFlowermaneet.n.shanakxxXSejalXxxloveaboveall.The_May_Roseisomersshali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Raat Ki Subha Nahi :P" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
She is going to land in Gauris home.!!! I think by the time this journey is over we should make a poll and rate the best leg of the journey.I think the best part of the journey will be when it is nearing it's end coz by that time Bhutal and Musibat will realise that they actually like or even love eachother, (yeah big surprise there coz we knew that since the beginning).LOL and will feel sad to go  back home.So i think all these 7 characters are just a build up to the climax that Bhurtal and musibat will have.Can we please just fastforward and go to the end where the hero and heroine end up together.Pretty Please.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareloveaboveall.The_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
^ Sharmida...me too can't wait to see what happens next...its been interesting indeed...the CV's sure have kept us hooked to our seats and waiting with baited breaths to see what happens next...

We are down with 2 Gaurav roles.. Foam and Tamba...who I think still has to impart advice to Shan in jail...thus he's still there...ROFLROFLROFLand then we have Gauri...tomorrow....and maybe...another look alike too...love Gaurav playing Cupid...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Kubare you mind readerBig smile......Your title crosed my mind too......I am enjoying the track and love the cupid charactor.....But I want ShaNak together throught-out......Good point about Tamba advising Shaan, since Soam advised Kanak......I hope at the end of this week they go home......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL May looks like we all thinnk alike...ROFLROFLROFL then we do have great brians son't we ...as we love Shanak...ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Me too want them together throughout...but I think the creatives to get them thinking about the other is separating them just to let them see that they are made for one another...as long as they are not separated for toooooooo long...or else...AngryROFLROFLROFLROFL

Same here I think the end of the week they definitley reach home...and as Friends...very good and close friends...WinkTongueROFLROFLROFLROFL

Would love to see Shan taking Khanaks side againt his mom and Bhabi...now that woudl be something indeed...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

May was just thinking... that Khanak in her drunken state coudl even mention Mogamboos role in her staying back in Mumbai...now that woudl be something..them as a team against Mogambo...without telling anyone.......hummm.....

shriya84

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
look whom I'm bump in to....
our sweet mommy pinky....
how is life....

ooohhh back to topic.....
yaar this night need to end.....
although....it's funny...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

ROFLROFLROFLROFL May looks like we all thinnk alike...ROFLROFLROFL then we do have great brians son't we ...as we love Shanak...ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Me too want them together throughout...but I think the creatives to get them thinking about the other is separating them just to let them see that they are made for one another...as long as they are not separated for toooooooo long...or else...AngryROFLROFLROFLROFL

Same here I think the end of the week they definitley reach home...and as Friends...very good and close friends...WinkTongueROFLROFLROFLROFL

Would love to see Shan taking Khanaks side againt his mom and Bhabi...now that woudl be something indeed...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

May was just thinking... that Khanak in her drunken state coudl even mention Mogamboos role in her staying back in Mumbai...now that woudl be something..them as a team against Mogambo...without telling anyone.......hummm.....

Wow same again !ShockedLOL......I thought this would be the perfect time for Shaan to find out about the blackmail too......From the first news of their frienship, I wanted Shaan  to help Kanak, against Mr A.....That would bring them closer as you said.....

kubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Shaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....HugHugHugHug Awwww...so good to see you here *muwah* Life is good....busy with little one LOLLOLLOL

Yes agree that this night needs to end ....we need to see the Sunrise...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

So you watch RBO too...this is the only show I watch regularly...along with Geet sometimes and follow... Tujhse Lagi Lagan...updates.

Good to see you here dear Big smile Hope to see you as a regularWinkBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top