Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Why would Kanak leave her bangle on the road.....It looked deliberateConfused.....If she is leaving a trail, who is it for?.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 July 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fankubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bangle Precap...." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Its so obvious....ROFLROFLROFLROFL for Burthal to follow her....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84simplytoxicRumiiapariThe_May_Roseremosalsa

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I know but he is a bhurtal, LOLhow could he possibly follow her with only one bangle??? I am sure she is going to wander off and land in that Gauris house and both of  them are going to watch those cerialsLOL and Shan will be stuck in jail with Tamba, but i want her to rescue him and i want them to be together.Gauri can have Tamba.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareThe_May_Rose

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

I know but he is a bhurtal, LOLhow could he possibly follow her with only one bangle??? I am sure she is going to wander off and land in that Gauris house and both of  them are going to watch those cerialsLOL and Shan will be stuck in jail with Tamba, but i want her to rescue him and i want them to be together.Gauri can have Tamba.

OHMYGOD! ROFLROFLROFL okay. that is hilarious!

I can never guess from pre-caps..because it never turns out to be as expected. We'll have to wait for tomorrow to see why Khanak leaves her bangle there.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

I can never guess from pre-caps..because it never turns out to be as expected. We'll have to wait for tomorrow to see why Khanak leaves her bangle there.LOL

Yeah they will be watching all those Kekta soaps Kyunki,kasauti etc and Khanak will even sing the title tracks.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nitya-

Yeah they will be watching all those Kekta soaps Kyunki,kasauti etc and Khanak will even sing the title tracks.LOL

OMG! I love itLOL.......Kanak will be watching the cerealLOL, with Gauri and remembers what Shaan said when he was drunk (the door sceneBig smile).....Kank decides to furfill her patni daram ( better late than neverBig smile )......Kanak repeats the Shaan Kathar to Gauri , who will helps her rescue ShaanROFL.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL You girls may have something there...serial rings a bell...about Shan and helping him...ROFLROFLROFLROFL Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow..as ..we hae been dished the upexpected till now form the CV's...ROFLROFLROFLROFL They are keeping us guessing...the next scene ...move etc....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Hey dears.,

can't say anything on the bangle precap.It is a very new idea haven't seen anything like that before.

Gauri and khanak discussing all those serials.Two soap fans together.Like sharmida said that
would be great.

Good work by the cvs so far.,I never ever imagined these things and the seven avatars.Idea is too good.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top