Pratigya

wat makes this show unique(CVs for u) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

arhaansweety

Groupbie

arhaansweety

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

<font size="3" face="Georgia">the main strength of this serial is neither pratigya nor her family....its krishna...and 99% viewers will stop watching if they get another guy for pratigya and make krishna negative....u dnt know bt the flavour wich the character of krishna(half positive-half negative)adds to the show is really unique and really different and totally new....and THAT is wat makes this show different....nt the concept of eve-teasing or strong woman.....coz we have numbers of shows in that context.....</font>Smile

exactly i also feel the same thing.it is krishna becoz of whom people are crazy about the show. his character is totally unique. means never ever seen on screen. Tongue. i think cv's should work more on his character than any other. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkeranu-skasturika_kashuCrAzYRED

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat makes this show unique(CVs for u) (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhaansweety

<font size="3" face="Georgia">the main strength of this serial is neither pratigya nor her family....its krishna...and 99% viewers will stop watching if they get another guy for pratigya and make krishna negative....u dnt know bt the flavour wich the character of krishna(half positive-half negative)adds to the show is really unique and really different and totally new....and THAT is wat makes this show different....nt the concept of eve-teasing or strong woman.....coz we have numbers of shows in that context.....</font>Smile

exactly i also feel the same thing.it is krishna becoz of whom people are crazy about the show. his character is totally unique. means never ever seen on screen. Tongue. i think cv's should work more on his character than any other. Embarrassed
yes and stop useless entries......Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

arhaansweety

Groupbie

arhaansweety

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yes and stop useless entries......Angry</font>

exactly. but dont worry let him come we will see. but i m sure he will not standup in front of krishna. Wink

kasturika_kashu

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yes and stop useless entries......Angry</font>

kaasshuu u know i lub krishna where he is jealous of any launda coming near prats..............lub his expressions then LOL

kasturika_kashu

na9na

na9na

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i dont like 2 wath any other shows aksept   pratigya shows beause tis show s totally diff & unique; rapport between pratigya & krishna is owese ;till now they haent show loe between krish & pratigya ;but also audiene like 2 see kriya ; krish & prats r dng wonerful job and their relation on the show is totallly owese & brillant this shows is unique beause of krish personality & all though he is goon 'uneduated ' get hyper easily' his honesty; liking 2 wards his lady prats is wonderful all his badhabits takes bak seat; tats why audiense like krish role beause of his innosenes;karing nature 2wards prats faily; faithful;although arhaan has beutifully potray krish role perfetly brillent   " noother akter fits into krish role as perfetly as arhaan has dne his job brillently" wer as pooja is perfetly fits for prats role ; produser has done thir job 2 good in potraying prats role beause pratigya although she dont like krish but she does all his work and take kare of his faily but only thing she is doing " silent treatent 2 krish:inorder 2 bow down & repent for his istakes tat he has dne in geting her; any way pratigya till now has sueeded in taking reenge 2 wards krish unlike in other serial wer lead atress wnt 2 tke reenge fro bad boy but for fly sake or other reason she hae 2 break allproises wih she has put for herself but in pratigya serial pratigya   she has not bent down although for her faily also instead she stands for her rights and koe forwards2 fight for all bad things' being an eduated girl and the prehing she has got fr his father stand for her rights ' and she would not tolerate any type of abuse fr her husband although her other and grand other ask her 2 tolerate but she will not listen instead she stood alone for her rights and self respets" tat why pratigya serial is 2222222222222222222good beause of all this uniqueness"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arhaansweetykasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top