wat makes this show unique(CVs for u) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aabrayy

mee tooo 😳 πŸ˜‰

KRISHNA KE NASHE MEN CHOOR HAIN HUM! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰DEEWANGI MEIN MAJBOOR  HAIN HUM!!😳😳😳😳😳😳
1000000000000% agree with u 😊 ...without krishna show is nothing for me πŸ˜”
exactly!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ rightly pointed out krishna and his family are the heart and soul of this show
no one is honestly interested nor concerned with any social issue or anything like that had that been the case than the saxsena family would have grabbed all the awards and not the the thakur ppl
pratigya fans want krishna and pratigya together now! and they have given their verdict in this years awards show by making them win the most popular hottest jodi award. now it is the responsibilty of the creatives that if they really value their viewers than they should listen to them ( us πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› )

and if they try to create another mess and more troubles for krishna and pratigya's already troubled relationship by introducing another silly character than the show itself will meet that same fate as that doctor.
Edited by JoeyZaza - 13 years ago
krishna krishna krishna.................. πŸ˜†

am waiting how he will handle ss and his wife..............
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

exactly!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ rightly pointed out krishna and his family are the heart and soul of this show
no one is honestly interested nor concerned with any social issue or anything like that had that been the case than the saxsena family would have grabbed all the awards and not the the thakur ppl
pratigya fans want krishna and pratigya together now! and they have given their verdict in this years awards show by making them win the most popular hottest jodi award. now it is the responsibilty of the creatives that if they really value their viewers than they should listen to them ( us πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› )

and if they try to create another mess and more troubles for krishna and pratigya's already troubled relationship by introducing another silly character than the show itself will meet that same fate as that doctor.
u r perfectly ryt abt the awards part....and also arhaan got more awards.....😳
Originally posted by kaasshh

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">am also addicted to krishna.....😳</font>

me too πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

<font size="3" face="Georgia">the main strength of this serial is neither pratigya nor her family....its krishna...and 99% viewers will stop watching if they get another guy for pratigya and make krishna negative....u dnt know bt the flavour wich the character of krishna(half positive-half negative)adds to the show is really unique and really different and totally new....and THAT is wat makes this show different....nt the concept of eve-teasing or strong woman.....coz we have numbers of shows in that context.....</font>😊

exactly i also feel the same thing.it is krishna becoz of whom people are crazy about the show. his character is totally unique. means never ever seen on screen. πŸ˜›. i think cv's should work more on his character than any other. 😳
Originally posted by arhaansweety

exactly i also feel the same thing.it is krishna becoz of whom people are crazy about the show. his character is totally unique. means never ever seen on screen. πŸ˜›. i think cv's should work more on his character than any other. 😳
yes and stop useless entries......😑

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yes and stop useless entries......😑</font>

exactly. but dont worry let him come we will see. but i m sure he will not standup in front of krishna. πŸ˜‰

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yes and stop useless entries......😑</font>

kaasshuu u know i lub krishna where he is jealous of any launda coming near prats..............lub his expressions then πŸ˜†