Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
the main strength of this serial is neither pratigya nor her family....its krishna...and 99% viewers will stop watching if they get another guy for pratigya and make krishna negative....u dnt know bt the flavour wich the character of krishna(half positive-half negative) adds to the show is really unique and really different and totally new....and THAT is wat makes this show different....nt the concept of eve-teasing or strong woman.....coz we have numbers of shows in that context.....Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pratigyasweetyGMMAShashi2011gawkerpaaalrightchoiceanu-ssparikhan_jaanitd_dhoomaleena1Filza.geesCrAzYREDAbraytanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat makes this show unique(CVs for u)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adilmomin786

Goldie

adilmomin786

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i personally hated krishna today. he has mood swings like no other. i understand that half positive and half negative is new to serials, but throughout the episodes, whenever he does a little good, he screws up. he singled out his wife in that household. read more of my post under shruthi's thing. and well discuss there.

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

True Kaash, it is Krishna with his potent mix of naivety/cunningness , Passion/detachment, humor,practicality, trust,anger who draws us to this show....

Pooja is not in saakshi [Ghar ghar ki kahani]caliber nor is she experienced enough to carry this show on her shoulder's....it is Krishna,SS and to an extent Komal who are pulling this show forward ...any  tampering in this three characters will result in mass exodus..

morever it is the chemistry of Kriya that keeps us glued to the TV...I hope Pearl grey will not indulge in Kekta type Musical chairs , where ur life partner changes evry 3 months .....

The Love-hate relationship of Kriya is the USP of this show ...and ppl are eagerly waiting for love to start between them , any intro of 3rd person and trying to make it Triangle will only make this show lose its charm...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pratigyasweetyGMMACrAzYREDaleena1kasturika_kashu

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
M ADDICTED  TO  KRISHNA!I HAV NO INTEREST IN IS SHOW OTHER DEN KRISHNA! HIS DUAL MIX UP ATTITUDE N  QUALITIES R THE MAIN THINGS COZ OF WHICH I M WATCHING DIS SERIAL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010kasturika_kashugeesCrAzYRED

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
seriously yar....except kaisa yeh pyaar hain...i have nvr felt sooo addicted to any serial like this before...the love story of the good and the shady itself is a HOT STUFF.....Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GMMAShashi2011geesCrAzYRED

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
aallllee kaashhuuu dont wory hun.....they knws it very very very well each and evry member of pratigya team knws it...
soo jus chill babes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashuCrAzYRED

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
if creatives have any sense they would know why krish n prats got best jodi award

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashuCrAzYRED

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_jaani

if creatives have any sense they would know why krish n prats got best jodi award
perhaps becoz they hate each other....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top