Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movies Love Quotes (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
It has to be all the romantic quotes SRK said Day Dreaming

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CSSK

Itni shidaat se main tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai,
hi har zaare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai.
Kehte hain ki Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.
This one is the best among the best!! Simply amazaing

-Rinki-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinki-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

- When Harry met Sally Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20loveaboveall.Angel-likeDevil

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

- When Harry met Sally Day Dreaming
Intense!! Beautiful Embarrassed I haven't seen this movie, but really want to Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
"Sometimes, I ask myself what would have been the diferrence if Jenny would have been alive...and I tell myself, if Jenny had been alive, I would have been Alive.." -Love Story

"Haan ek baat hoti thi jab tum bahut yaad ati thi..." "woh kab dev?" "jab jab main saans leta tha..." -Devdas

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20koolkat97SobtiObsessionAngel-likeDevil

koolkat97

koolkat97

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
interesting post...
my fav are....
not sure if this is a love quote but i like it!....."tumhe mein kuch ziada hi jaane lageen hoon and i dont like it....tum anjaana hi teekh the...":) and i like this one ALOT to....
"koy pyar kare tho tumse kare.......
Tum jese ho wese kare......
Oor koy tumko badal kar pyar kare, woh pyar nahi sodha hai...
Oor pyarme sodha nahi hota mera doost........." :)

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

"I love you. You..... complete me."  -- Jerry Maguire Embarrassed 

No, there's this quote I really REALLY love from Runaway Bride --

" I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me. "

Oh and this from Titanic Tongue --  "You jump, I jump, right? "

From 10 Things I Hate About You. --

" I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. "

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 10 February 2011 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20koolkat97loveaboveall.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top