Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Kanky-

I'm not much of a believer of love but yeah, I LOVE this particular dialogue from the movie Mohabattien : 😳

"Pyaar bhi zindagi ki tarah hota . . har mod aasand nahi hota . . har mod pe khushi nahi milti . . toh jab hum zindagi ka saath nahi chood te, toh pyaar ka kaise chood dien?"

I like this one as well... I think mohabbatein movie has the most romantic quotes and again SRK..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOVE THE ONE -Burberry- POSTED
pyaar dosti hai

Itni shidaat se main tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai,
hi har zaare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai.
Kehte hain ki Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.
Originally posted by CSSK

Kehte hain ki Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.

This quote is actually really nice but i dont know if it really is true...😳😳.. Does it really happen in real life! 😳
My fav are

DDLJ
koi ullo ka patha sirf ek ungti pehna ke tumko mujhse nehi cheen sakta.

Mohabtaien

Mohabbat bhi zindagi ki tarha hoti hai. Har mod ahsaan nahin hota, har mod pe khushi nahin hoti. Par hum jab zindagi ka saath nahin chor thay, phir mohabbat ka saath kyoon choray...?"

Kuch kuch hota hai
ma hum ek bar jetay hain ek hi bar marte hain ek bar shaadi hoti hai aur pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai bar bar nahi hota!

Originally posted by SweetAngel18

I like this one as well... I think mohabbatein movie has the most romantic quotes and again SRK..😳😳

Absolutely! 😳
Originally posted by mohit.great

My fav are

DDLJ
koi ullo ka patha sirf ek ungti pehna ke tumko mujhse nehi cheen sakta.

Mohabtaien

Mohabbat bhi zindagi ki tarha hoti hai. Har mod ahsaan nahin hota, har mod pe khushi nahin hoti. Par hum jab zindagi ka saath nahin chor thay, phir mohabbat ka saath kyoon choray...?"

Kuch kuch hota hai
ma hum ek bar jetay hain ek hi bar marte hain ek bar shaadi hoti hai aur pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai bar bar nahi hota!

Really Nice one..😳😳

I guess all the romantic quotes that we get are from SRK...😳
It has to be all the romantic quotes SRK said 😍
Originally posted by CSSK

This one is the best among the best!! Simply amazaing
I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

- When Harry met Sally 😍