Rang Badalti Odhani

Shorterm Of The Day / Madhvi's Words Of Wisdom....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
This is a tribute to Madhvi's shortermsLOL.......

Today we had her calling herself  BWB.......Beauty With Brains (we think notStern Smile....I say  'Bimbo without brains ' ROFL).......

But I have to agree her baby is really photogenicBig smile.......Right everyone?.......

Then she was about to say Dadi's ideas are so O.F,  but she said Old Fashioned instead, before Dadi asked her to explainLOL......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 July 2010 at 12:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1blackdaughterrusha4003FebruaryFlowerxxXSejalXxxisomerskubareChillMaarYaarpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shorterm Of The Day / Madhvi's Words Of Wisdom...." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Madhavis acting is too good!! I am actually enjoying watching her make fun of herself.!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL True her son is really very very Photogeni...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Loved her today too...after the mineral water thing...today was the Glossy Pic day...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Really love the actress wjose playing Madhvi with such perfection superb expressions etc....ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Sometimes she's so hillarious with her  talks & expressions! LOL

Edited by rishani - 14 July 2010 at 12:22pm

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Today Madhvi thought, 5 Lark were not enough reward for her ' Kororo Ka Beta' LOL....To which Sunil gave a sarcastic, should they just reward half their wealth?.....Missed her short-term today.....

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
LOL she is so gud yaar .,,,,,,,, like i said i dont find a reason to hate anyone in this show ............except hetal ........

Yday she was worried about mineral water n germs n i was like wat aout contamination maddhavi LOL.....

today she is just awwesome ywaar , loved her a lot ...... tooo gud everyone r so gud in their own ways ..... i would love to see madhavi n sunils relations shaping in gud ways with khanaks help ............ would be fun to seee as madhavi is not a bad person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

LOL she is so gud yaar .,,,,,,,, like i said i dont find a reason to hate anyone in this show ............except hetal ........

Yday she was worried about mineral water n germs n i was like wat aout contamination maddhavi LOL.....

today she is just awwesome ywaar , loved her a lot ...... tooo gud everyone r so gud in their own ways ..... i would love to see madhavi n sunils relations shaping in gud ways with khanaks help ............ would be fun to seee as madhavi is not a bad person

So true Jaya she is not a bad person, she is just a snob.....It would be interesting to see how the relationships in the home change, after ShaNak come back.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 July 2010 at 1:13pm

kubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL Would love to see the look on her face when Shan walks in with Khanak and when she as susal starts blaming Khanak...would love to see Shan defend her and the look on Madhvi's face then...a in todays epi too she was like I can't  stand Khanak even for a second and my poor Son,......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL So that would be worth watching...poor son defending Khanak....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.