Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I haven't finished watching the episode yet..but I have a question. If the stupid constable guy knew that the person in jail is THE Shantanu Khandelwal..why did he still keep him in jail? He ran out of the station to looks for khanak..but why didn't he open the freakin' lock? ROFL idiotic dude!

Looks like we got another avatar of the new actor. Samba ka beta Thamba. ROFLROFL mein toh darr gayi.

and khanak is turning out to be the biggest pain for poor shaan! woh toh bechara jail mein sad raha hai.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1Shanak_FanxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why?" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Good question dear...I too did not understand them keepin him locked up...maybe ...fulfilling our wish to see him locke dup for bein so unchivalrous...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
On a serious note I think he got scared of losing his job thus did not unlock him...in fear of losing him too like he lost Khanak...as the chief inspector did tell him keep the son there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I really hated that police inspector.Angry  But i think it is coz his senior told him not to let Shan out till he finds the girl. But really that dumbo jumbo should have used his brains.urrrgh i dont want to see Shan in jail the whole time tommorow flirting with Tamba or whatever and Khanak wandering around like little bo -beep.Oh God i forgot that Gauri chick is going to be there tommo too.D'oh.

The_May_Rose

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
The inspector said keep him in the station till he finds Khanak na? Not in the cell.ROFL the dude is so stupid! and the auto driver..he is such a kameena!ROFL why did he have to be a good citizen and bring them there?ROFL

and when the constable asks him..he's like 'sir, yeh kidnapper hai! rapist hai' AngryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Me too i wonder who the fome guy aka Tamba is getting into the jail?
And how he came there? And yes,the police officer was so stupid.Thumbs Down

Edited by rishani - 14 July 2010 at 12:20pm

The_May_Rose

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
he's not foam..he's a look-alike. ROFL the dude in the police station is samba ka beta thamba! he was caught chooryfying.ROFL

kubare

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Seriously poor Shaan, everyone is out to get him.....Poor guy was taking his wife home and the rikshar guy coouldn't mind his own business.....Why did the riksha guy have to be so chivalriousLOL......I agree with Kubare, Shaan was locked up because the hawaldar was worried about his job.....

kubare

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
oh yeah i forget,it's Samba's son!LOL

Edited by rishani - 14 July 2010 at 12:20pm

The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.