Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It's officialBig smile......Kanak has been calling Shaan ' burthal ' for many days now and today Shaan christened her ' miss- musibut ' LOL.....He was in the cell and complaining that she has been nothing but trouble for himLOL.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 July 2010 at 11:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1shriya84rusha4003xxXSejalXxxkubareisomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Burthal & Miss-Musibut Khandewal :)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yeah,nice nicknames now for both!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareThe_May_Rose

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
she's such a troublesome person when she's drunk! but the way she kept saluting was amazing. ROFL

I say we make these the official nicknames! let me tell Sabi to add them in the ShaNak AT! :O

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareloveaboveall.The_May_Rose

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
She is a real musibat yaar, she literally threw my Shantanu into jail and now we are going to see his photogenic picture on every newspaper.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I know perfect for each other...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL And loved Madhvi...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Glossy pic in the News Ppaers...vROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Sunil adn Akshay's expressions are worth watching and Madhvi really does act superblyClapClapClapROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43shriya84xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rose

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Burthal and miss.musibat

very nice names.waise mere khayal se uska naam mrs.musibat hona chahiye.Obviously shaan calls her so as he saw her as miss for  the first time in dhulwadi.

I just loved this Madhvi part.BWB ,MISSING in caps,, sat advt,with glossy pics,Inam is so oldfashioned,my baby is photogenic and all that with madhvi talking seriously funny  on these issues and MrSunil.K pulling her by saying for a change idea is not bad and dadi showing kad sudregi sort of face.

Like Nithya  said she did those amazing salutes plus the shhh..putting fingers on the mouth.

Khanak saying that she had come to take something,without a break and shaan saying she has come to take her.Wow lovely funny moments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

shanaksmile

shanaksmile

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
ya nice nicknames bt even chori and chikna was good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Just remembered this thread when Sareeta commented in the nickname threadBig smile.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top