Rang Badalti Odhani

confused khanak

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hello people m new in this forum ........my name's pari and i just love watching rang badalti odhni....!!!This forum is very active and this show is a hit[awesome script and characters,plots and story].....!!
      Well i just wanted to share my thought  that i think "khanak" is a bit confused....!!!
In the sub consious mind she accpted to that managerbha of hers that she loves "shantanu' and even stares at him also for the whole episode[13th july] and she even asks shan that cnt they stay like that means always together and happy with each other....!!!At that point of time she was just chanting shantanu,shantanu,shantanu...!!
                             Then what happenied when she came to the police station......??First she tells that her husband is suraj and nt shan bt the situation in the hotel was different as she only saw shan as her husband ...!!Then in the police station she mostly forgot that shan was her husband and sent him to jail m i mwan that's weird.....!!!!
     And 1 more question why did she leave her bangle on the road....??she wants to use them as trtails......??
I feel khanak is totally confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fanshriya84rusha4003xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "confused khanak" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum.!!! Yeah i love RBO too.!1 But todya episode was just sooooo confusing.!! Now i really want Khank to snap out of it.!!I want her to release all those gundas from the jail and her bhurtal husband, by the time those police men are back, but why is she leaving those bangles on the road?? So dumb.!! She has only 2 bangles so she cant be using that as a trail. Whatever, i just want to see Shan out of Jail .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Welcome to RBO forum Pari.Tongue
Yes,me too i love this show. And agree with both of u,i didn't understand the precap & why Khanak was leaving & was confused.Confused

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Pari welcome to the forumSmile......The only explaination for her behaviour is the fact that she is drunk....But the precap is confusingConfused.....I guess we will get the reason tomorrow......I also want Shaan out of jail, but atleast the police know he is blameless......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 July 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubare

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Me too i hope Shaan will be out of jail tomorrow.

The_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the Forum Pari Big smileHug

The precap has all of us confused.....but I bet we all will find out the why behind the bangel tomorrow for sure.

M ethink that subconsiously she wants Burthal to follow her...ROFLROFLROFL...but how thats possible with him still being locked up...is complicated...ROFLROFLROFL

The_May_Rose

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum. .

I go with May .The one and only explanation or heir weird behaviour is that she is drunk.

As u all must be aware local desi sharaab is much stronger than other labelled imports .

We have to wait and see the bangle thing.

I just loved the confusion she created at the police station making shaan break his head.

The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top