Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Well done guys and thank you!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
wow...so u acutally going to do the list?!!! but looks like still its jus u n me are having fun at the moment!!! where are our other friends???!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well done guys and thank you!!! (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
ya i started observing many of the new mebers here......and now it seems all are njoying GoHam dreams....

lol.....

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hey there, I am back to the forum today. Had a busy couple of days at work...meetings! conference calls...yuck..

Today should not be so busy...I will kaam choro and participate here!!! Yesterday was promising!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hello shelly,
kaam chhodo n be here. Yesterday was promising bt m expecting more promising today.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hey Sadhli, Do you mean kaam chhodo as in leave kaam...no need the money so have to pretend to work. Reply to the right emails and sit in on the right conference calls...to show that I am working but will be on the forum most of the day.   Looking forward to it. I am a bad girl.

Edited by lovtv - 15 July 2010 at 5:40am

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hey Sadhli, Do you mean kaam chhodo as in leave kaam...no need the money so have to pretend to work. Reply to the right emails and sit in on the right conference calls...to show that I am working but will be on the forum most of the day.   Looking forward to it. I am a bad girl.

even m also nt very good gal while in office, siting in front of comp bt eyes on cel.
Asking team mate to reply the mails while m replying each n every post here at IF.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
You use your cell for IF? I have trouble on my blackberry. Is there a mobile version of the website? I have n't been able to find it.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
shelly....come on below thread for chatting...
.:'|':. SNS Chat Corner: Do Join In .:'|':.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top