Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Well done guys and thank you!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

intially it used to be me and sadhli discussing the topics and we used to run out of ideas...but now after seeing such an improvement in the forum and activity is sooo great!! cheers guys...

thats correct.....me and rimi were always looking for something new and different to discuss but ghoom fir ke GoHam par aa jate the...but now see Forum's condition....m not able to decide which post I should reply first....
just so confusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

still njoying Confusion...as GoHam ka asar....always welcome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well done guys and thank you!!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

hi sajnie.....nice to see you here.

thx :)

Hope the show become interesting :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

intially it used to be me and sadhli discussing the topics and we used to run out of ideas...but now after seeing such an improvement in the forum and activity is sooo great!! cheers guys...

thats correct.....me and rimi were always looking for something new and different to discuss but ghoom fir ke GoHam par aa jate the...but now see Forum's condition....m not able to decide which post I should reply first....
just so confusedConfused

sadhli...yehi haal yahan hai...i also dont know which topic first to read and reply!!!
abhi i went away for 1hr, came bk and look 2-3 new topics and woh bhi unmain kitne sare comments!!! how will i now keep up with all these posts!!! LOL but really enjoying at the same time!!! thnks guys and pls continue commenting!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

just so confusedConfused

sadhli...yehi haal yahan hai...i also dont know which topic first to read and reply!!!
abhi i went away for 1hr, came bk and look 2-3 new topics and woh bhi unmain kitne sare comments!!! how will i now keep up with all these posts!!! LOL but really enjoying at the same time!!! thnks guys and pls continue commenting!!

exactly....now it will tough for me to keep track of each and every thread...but no probs...
at last m also feeling good seeing this forum like others I always admired of having so many memers...replying each and every post that too in a blink of eyes.....

ab yaha bhi yahi haal hoga.....

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thts all to our new friends!! thnks

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thanx a zillion to all of them.....who joined us in our discussions.......
can i start naming them here...???

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

thanx a zillion to all of them.....who joined us in our discussions.......
can i start naming them here...???

lol...sure sure!!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
ok,...so i'll consolidate all the list and will post tomoro here only...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top