Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

ENTER NINA'S TWITTER CONTEST, WIN A KRMA JADE LEATHER JACKET

July 7 2010  Categorized Under: Featured  Add Comment

Nina Dobrev and KRMA Clothing are teaming up (again!) and this time they're giving you the chance to win something BIG: a KRMA Jade leather jacket, like the one Nina wears as Elena Gilbert on The Vampire Diaries (and in real life!). Here's KRMA's description:

Nina Dobrev, Fergie, Pink, Alicia Keys and Audrina Patridge love this line! Celebrities love the function meets fashion design from KRMA. You'll love this soft leather jacket with richly gathered detail along the sleeves and back yoke. Zip front, snaps at stand collar and hem, three-quarter sleeves.

100% leather.
Dry clean.
Made in the U.S.A.

This is a $650 leather jacket, guys. Start coveting.

Here's how the contest works (per Nina and KRMA):

• Follow @ninadobrev on Twitter. Follow @krmaclothing too, while you're at it.
  • Nina will be posting THREE TRIVIA QUESTIONS on her Twitter, once a week. Tonight she posted the first question.
  • AFTER she has posted ALL THREE QUESTIONS, send your three answers tokrma@krmaglobal.com. You can't win the jacket unless your email contains all three correct answers to Nina's trivia questions.
  • The winner of the Jade jacket will be the 500th person to send an email with three correct answers.

Put on your thinking caps and GOOD LUCK!

THANKS TO VAMPIRE-DIARIES.NET FOR ALL THE INFO

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-dhruvixxXSejalXxx.vrshn.Rachu_1987patakhaguddi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nina Dobrev's Twitter Competition!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

That is a gorgeous jacket on a gorgeous girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-Raee_Salvatore

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Info Nayab!!! Will def check it out! But I already have the jacket. Unhappy Oh Well.

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan730

Thanks for the Info Nayab!!! Will def check it out! But I already have the jacket. Unhappy Oh Well.

yu have this jacket??? Shocked it looks cute but no way in hell would i pay 650 for a jacket...that's ridiculous!! i got better things to spend that much money on... well still buy clothes but the max i go is 125 for one iteam (dresses not included because they are always expensive) nothing higher and that's for heels too more than anything, maybe some jeans. but i guess its everyone to their taste on what to spend their money on....WinkBig smile

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Anjali- Thanks for the detailed opinion on my shopping senses. But you don't know my age, education, job or salary so.... Smile

Just an update: Nina has posted more questions on her twitter! Do be sure to check it out if you are participating!

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan730

Anjali- Thanks for the detailed opinion on my shopping senses. But you don't know my age, education, job or salary so.... Smile

Just an update: Nina has posted more questions on her twitter! Do be sure to check it out if you are participating!

Ouch did i offend you...i promise it was unintential i didnt mean harm in my comment....so ConfusedsorryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top