Celebrating Six Months Of Dhamaal Masti:JeRan

Posted: 13 years ago
CELEBRATING Six MONTHS OF DHAMAAL MASTI:JERAN

12th January 2010 is a day that we all can't forget. This is the day when we got first interview of Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget our adorable JeRan, the W's on Aaj Tak.

The segment was on Interns v/s Senior Doctors basketball match or I should say Sexyface v/s Ickyface🀣
🀣

Like Siddhanth and Riddhima were clashing in the show we saw their nok jhok on their very first segmentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karan:Ye akele bhi khele na tabhi bhi second aati hai
Jennifer:So funny
Karan and Jennifer:Ha Ha Ha
Karan:Kyuki tum harne waali ho sharth main ab sharth ke mutabit main tumhe pucchi karne wala hoon matlab kissi karne wala hoon
🀣🀣
Jennifer:Haan aur mere mudabit ye jeetenge toh nahin harne waale hai toh inke mooh pe main kala rang aise phek ke marne waali hoon🀣🀣
Karan:Technically dono main inhone koshish toh ki hai
Jennifer:Dono main koshish..
Karan:Ek main main inhe cho loo ek main ye mujhe cho le
🀣🀣

This was just the beginning of the friendship dhamaal masti of our JeRan and their Unbreakable Bond.

Six months passed. In this spam of six months we saw many interviews glimpse of JeRan offscreen masti and friendship after basketball segment but basketball one will always be special to us as it was the first interview of JeRan together.

In the end I leave you all with first interview of JeRan.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26jQtIeL5TU[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26jQtIeL5TU
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
EEEE I love JeRan... OMG I miss them sooo much offscreen.... they made me go mad especially with that TT interview... hoping for another one soon...

SR were so refreshing and rocking in old days and the segments made it even better... i wish SBS/SBB start living on DMG sets again HAHA

I loved their first interview... it was so nice to see their interview along with all the awesome Siddhima episodes... it was like they are heading somewhere for sure

JeRan have come a long way... Congrats all JeRanians! πŸ₯³
Wah wah wah Shrutiji .Ek ke baar ek post..We are sure getting lucky.πŸ‘πŸΌ

What a lovely post and a fantastic journey..Love SR to the core Jenran rock.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Nazar na laga dono ko.............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lovely post shruti!!!!!!!....is was engrossed in my thoughts about tomorrows episode that i forgot about this day..... thank you for reminding!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh!!! Shruuuuu!!!! Brings back so many memories!!πŸ˜ƒ

I just love Jeran!! And I love their interviews! they're always so entertaining!!

We demand a Jeran interview now!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for brining back the memories Shru....πŸ€—

How can we forget the first JeRan interview😍
Thanks Shruti for the vid - first JeRan vid on SBB, and how we all loved it 😳
hi

amazing topic shruti, loved it

thnaks for the lovely JeRan cap and the video, i never saw this segment, bec i wasnt watching dmg at that time,

JeRan are adorable,

They share awesome and are doing grat job as siddhima

congrats to all JeRan/siddhima lovers for celebrating 6 months of dhamaal and masti,

norzar
Originally posted by ramsha247

EEEE I love JeRan... OMG I miss them sooo much offscreen.... they made me go mad especially with that TT interview... hoping for another one soon...

SR were so refreshing and rocking in old days and the segments made it even better... i wish SBS/SBB start living on DMG sets again HAHA

I loved their first interview... it was so nice to see their interview along with all the awesome Siddhima episodes... it was like they are heading somewhere for sure

JeRan have come a long way... Congrats all JeRanians! πŸ₯³
Lol love  the bit that has been highlighted in bold
ok ...............this is GOLD...........

shru........love ur posts yaar........they r UNIQUE

loved the JERAN pic ...........and that intvw.......uffffffff

it was such a pleasant surprise for us

u shud hv mentioned the TT and Khudki kya samajh ti hai SBB segment............god knows how many times i hv watched these 2

also the wedding segments.........and the SBB one where JERAN came as hosts

and my latest fav is the vada pav wala ..............where they r sitting close...........faintssssssss

not to forget hum burger katenge...........and the K.wahi Bday where jen brought the cake

meri naazar na lag jaye in dono ko..........putting kaala tikaa  on our JERAN