Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
welcome kismett

and thanks...no worries. hope u enjoying watching this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Aham Will React Now ??? (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Back to topic guy how will aham react, after watching last part again, i think gopi may faint and he will pick her up and put on bed, Blushing and call for help. Hetal and Kokila will come running and then Hetal will reveal to kokila that Gopi has not eaten all day due to Aham not eating breakfast, Aham will feel guilty. So he will go and get some food for herBlushingDay Dreaming and feed her.Awwwwwwwwwwe. Then will speak to her to properly.

somewhere in this drama she will repeat the addressWinkROFLROFL

hehehehe see nw u hv to tell us to be bk to topic, bt no worries after puting my views i'l be bk to my dreamland.
Ok so here u r also expecting gopi to faint n aham to pick her up. Kya nazara hoga. Oooh la la
nd then when Aham wil feel guilty nd wil try to look at gopi, then wil feed her (remote possibility bt sochne me kaunsa tax lagta hai ) Embarrassed Embarrassed
somewhere she wil repeat the addres, hehehe which is most imp thing for Aham nw.

bt kahi tai tai fish na ho jaye, itna sab expect karne k baad agar cvs ne kuch nahi dikhaya to.

suk19

jandira

Groupbie

jandira

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
i wish all this happens but i think we are dreaming a bit too much lol(hope im wrong)

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jandira

i wish all this happens but i think we are dreaming a bit too much lol(hope im wrong)

i knw dear that we are dreaming a lot bt this is just a result of cvs trick to bind us with teary epi.
Yesterday they showd only a single shot of gopi suporting her husband n we dreamt this al coz we doubt them for shatering our dreams, so bas we are happily dreaming.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Back to topic guy how will aham react, after watching last part again, i think gopi may faint and he will pick her up and put on bed, Blushing and call for help. Hetal and Kokila will come running and then Hetal will reveal to kokila that Gopi has not eaten all day due to Aham not eating breakfast, Aham will feel guilty. So he will go and get some food for herBlushingDay Dreaming and feed her.Awwwwwwwwwwe. Then will speak to her to properly.

somewhere in this drama she will repeat the addressWinkROFLROFL

hehehehe see nw u hv to tell us to be bk to topic, bt no worries after puting my views i'l be bk to my dreamland.
Ok so here u r also expecting gopi to faint n aham to pick her up. Kya nazara hoga. Oooh la la
nd then when Aham wil feel guilty nd wil try to look at gopi, then wil feed her (remote possibility bt sochne me kaunsa tax lagta hai ) Embarrassed Embarrassed
somewhere she wil repeat the addres, hehehe which is most imp thing for Aham nw.

bt kahi tai tai fish na ho jaye, itna sab expect karne k baad agar cvs ne kuch nahi dikhaya to.
arre  yaar agar cvs nahi kuch dikhaya phir asi  vi dreamland vich hogaye.  i hope they do something drastic soon as this is sink or swim situation fed up with gopi crying and aham moody(i am sure its pmsROFL they both have itROFL ) time for change .

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
@fanbidai tusi bhi dreamland vich aaoge, tab asi sab milkar sadi dream factory par kaam karenge. Nd cvs ko bhi pata chalega abt our creativity then they wil sink themselves in chullu bhar paani. Nd gopi wil swim im Aham's love ocean in our dream factory.

suk19

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
ab aaj ma epi aajaye.......  I came here to check if epi is up, this is the first thing i did after waking up  ShockedLOL

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

ab aaj ma epi aajaye.......  I came here to check if epi is up, this is the first thing i did after waking up  ShockedLOL

woowww...thats called addiction or GoHam-eria....
u are here after waking up...and we all slept dreaming abt GoHam.....
hehehehehe....u'll find the update up very soon.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top