Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by fanbidaai

i have a feeling he will ask her to repeat it and hopefully thank her let cSmile

hey thanx for routing us back to the topic for which I only opened the thread....but hum log bhatak gaye the,,,GoHam ke dreams k ocean me....

and me too expecting same...he will ask her to repeat....and might be in below mentioned way...

Aham: Kya Kaha tumne.....
Gopi: Ji....wo...main....
Aham: are dubara bolo jo tumne abhi abhi kaha tha,,,,,wo pata kya tha..
Gopi: Ji???
Aham: ab kya ji ji laga rakha hai.....kaha na bolo dubara.....

somethign like this might happen....

thanx again for make us back to topic....

Tongue good job sadhli....
lets see if he does ask her agin ki suddenly gopi se address ek bar sun kar ahem is memory bhi improve ho gayi!!!!

aur waise bhi jab tak gohem hai tab tak hum bhatankge!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Aham Will React Now ??? (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

lol....wht he is frm punjab???
im frm punjab too!!! and dont worry bout bhangra....yeh to bas easy samjho ab tum!!! we'll hav bhangra and garba comination on the forum. do u remeber na tht we r having a party when gohem will meet!! so on tht day there will be blast, bhangra, garba, aur funn and masti!!!!!!!!!

heart to heart means ku un ke dil mil yaenge aur woh bas ek dusre main sama jayenge and baki sab bhul jayenge then some one will come and wake them up and unko sab ke samne pakarlenge!!! lol....

yup he is from punjab.....
and if u are also tab to koi fikar hi nahi,,....
Party is all set...just let Aham utter of a Word  Love or Care or Concern for Gopi....fir to Dhoom Dhadaka....Party Sharty...and Bhanra Garbe ka Deadly Combo hoga yaha.........

@red bold....what a description.....mujhe laga m reading some FF.........amazing ...superbbbbbbbbbbb......keep it uppp..
but I dont want anyone to wake them up...Kroki to bilkul nahi..........jigar chalega..he will start teasing him...like he did in Kangan scene....yaad hai na......

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks sadhli....thori bhahut FF ho gayi upar without me realising!!! lol....

awww jus imaging jigar teasing them!!!! tht will soooo fun!!! yeah koki nahi....kabhi nahi... bechari gopi ki to sahmat aayengi aur ahem will feel bad too then!!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

awww jus imaging jigar teasing them!!!! tht will soooo fun!!! yeah koki nahi....kabhi nahi... bechari gopi ki to sahmat aayengi aur ahem will feel bad too then!!!

hahahaha....Jigar teasing and Kroki fuming with anger....mera dikra paraya ho gaya...
and if by any chance kroki will wake them up wo to Gopi ko kachha kha jayegi.....mere dikre par dore daal rahi hai..and blah blah blah..

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hahahaha....Jigar teasing and Kroki fuming with anger....mera dikra paraya ho gaya...
and if by any chance kroki will wake them up wo to Gopi ko kachha kha jayegi.....mere dikre par dore daal rahi hai..and blah blah blah..

and ahem will be like ab rehne bhi do maa. koi baat nahi. he will stand for gopi then!! imagine tht and then this will be double dhamka for koki!!!! more gussa towards gopi but phir ahem ke samne nahi but us ke ofc jane ke baad.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Back to topic guy how will aham react,  after watching last part again, i think gopi may faint and he will pick her up and put on bed,  Blushing and call for help.  Hetal and Kokila will come running and then Hetal will reveal to kokila that Gopi has not eaten all day due to Aham not eating breakfast, Aham will feel guilty.  So he will go and get some food for herBlushingDay Dreaming and feed her.Awwwwwwwwwwe.  Then will speak to her to properly. 

somewhere in this drama she will repeat the addressWinkROFLROFL

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yeah really hope tht tmw everyone esp ahem and koki comes to know the gopi did not eat a single bite in the whole day. and ahem will show concern for gopi then.

kismett

kismett

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I can't wait to watch this part, in uk we are a few episodes behind, but i love reading whats going to happen!! Thanks peeps.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top