Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

yes and this time she didnt come back for her maaa 👏 👏 👏

haaaan ...looks lyk naitikz friendz stupid idea worked! ...waise naitikz xpresion afta seeing akshara wer 222 cuteeeee!😳😳
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravz_me

haaaan ...looks lyk naitikz friendz stupid idea worked! ...waise naitikz xpresion afta seeing akshara wer 222 cuteeeee!😳😳
<b></b>

He saw her hand and recognised her....mann mein ladoo phoot rahe the 😆   😆
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aisa hi chalta rahega to others will tell her about her pregnancy 😆😆😆 How can she not know? Bachi hai kya?

arre bilkul paagal hai... doosro ki problm mein taang adaayegi...par khud ke saath kya ho raha hai khabar hi nahi..... aur sab ek saath kyu nahi hota isko??? kabhi badbu, kabhi ulti to kabhi chakkar... ab hum log chakkar aakar girenge tab shaayad pata chalega yedi ko😆

--Pravz-- thumbnail

He saw her hand and recognised her....mann mein ladoo phoot rahe the 😆   😆

😆  😆  😆  n over acting frm outsidee ...😆 ..notty boy naitik! ..
beautiful16 thumbnail

He saw her hand and recognised her....mann mein ladoo phoot rahe the 😆😆

😆kya cute scene tha yaar... i really loved it... he was lovng it too... how he was witng for her in the room... jaise awaaz aayi chudiyo ki... bhaag kar baith gaya lappy lekar...😆 bilkul munna hi hai

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why is billi still there at home? She stayed back to stitch munna's buttons??? Gayatri is velle to samaj aaati hai...she opened munna cupboard and sat down with all his shirts....but this billi ja nahi sakti hai kya? I think her husband has forgotten her 😆
ravinaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope no more misunderstandings........
--Pravz-- thumbnail

Why is billi still there at home? She stayed back to stitch munna's buttons??? Gayatri is velle to samaj aaati hai...she opened munna cupboard and sat down with all his shirts....but this billi ja nahi sakti hai kya? I think her husband has forgotten her 😆

ehhehehhehe ...LOL....1st of all dey cnt live widout ech other ryt ..n knw far frm each other for soo longg ..arey dimri ...send babli back nywy RR wnt cum ...😆😆
beautiful16 thumbnail

bablu is thnkng he is still bachelor... le jao bhai billi ko... do din se dikhi nahi i thought bhaag gayi apne mahaan saas sasur k paas... par nahi aa gayi kk aaj..😡

gay3 ko toh chod hi do uske haalat par.... puri nikammi hai🤢

beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravz_me

ehhehehhehe ...LOL....1st of all dey cnt live widout ech other ryt ..n knw far frm each other for soo longg ..arey dimri ...send babli back nywy RR wnt cum ...😆😆

🤣