And we fight, fight, fight....fight!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
the fight was painful but KaSh were AMAZING
their expressions were woww
can't wait for tomorrow!

shilpa was defending her brother in law and sister in front of a relative stranger for whom she has not yet started feeling anything strong........she came there for a purpose that is ehr sister ........and ofcourse when you see ur blood hurt it hurts..........that is human...........shilpa did not hurt armaan intentionally but she did the right thing by being honest blunt and telling him things he was refusing to see right before his eyes............

if riddhima,sid or even shashank had said something in the same line .........it would have been worng and harsh but shilpa who has absolutely no idea abt the history only saw this man trying to hurt SR who is her family..........when she realizes what armaan went through that girl has a big enough heart to go and apologize to him too......that is shilpa malhotra for you..........

and on a personal note i loved her scene with armaan becasue she was not crying runnign away or trying to find nice words to wrap the hurt..........she told him in simple words very easy to understand and fathom.......another thing what shilpa said was also for the audience to hear............

this was shilpa's point of view........armaan got hurt but it was not intentional by her

KaSh were brilliant in hte scene.........intense and heartwrenching chemistry............
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Hey Akanksha. Lets look for some more similarities, shall we? Like I am from London, and you?? 😃

Yeah, I got that idea. There has been a fight because Shilpa was talking about SR and lashed out at Armaan and said that he hasnt apparently got a heart. WHY DID SHE? Oh well I got no idea. 😛

Shilpa and Armaan are the same in this case. They both do mistakes ( who doesnt ) and they always redeem themselves. Though they got a ego, they always manage to accept their mistakes!

haha. Sure. I am not from London but my bro just completed his uni. there this year and I have sooo many friends there and some family as well :) I like Italian cuisine, you? :D

Ahh, she was a bit fast with all her accusations without knowing him, I believe :) She's like that you know. Like a sports car :P Just super fast 😆Embarrassed

HAAW :O I agree with youuu on your last para. SO true!!! 👍🏼 Surely, Shilpa will say sorry soon. She can't just have her love story started with him like nothing happened, you know? 😆
Originally posted by sun29

shilpa was defending her brother in law and sister in front of a relative stranger for whom she has not yet started feeling anything strong........she came there for a purpose that is ehr sister ........and ofcourse when you see ur blood hurt it hurts..........that is human...........shilpa did not hurt armaan intentionally but she did the right thing by being honest blunt and telling him things he was refusing to see right before his eyes............

if riddhima,sid or even shashank had said something in the same line .........it would have been worng and harsh but shilpa who has absolutely no idea abt the history only saw this man trying to hurt SR who is her family..........when she realizes what armaan went through that girl has a big enough heart to go and apologize to him too......that is shilpa malhotra for you..........

WOW. You totally bring SO much sense to her actions. I like your explanation and I can see from her perspective now.

And yes, later she will apologize as well :) That's just the best part :)
@Zahra:-- haha. But ArShsome lecture, you likeeey na? ;) 😆 Thank youu!!! All I can see the "Main" reason for the fight was to let her know about his past which she will now. So looking forward to tomorrow's episode :D

@Ramshu:-- Yeah Ramshu, I am blaming her but I am just saying it was a lil overboard as she doesn't know everything about him...you get wat I mean? But yeah, now when I read sun29's point, I so see her perspective.

YEESHHHHHHHHHH, You guys!!!!! We all can't wait for tomorrow's episode :D :D
Originally posted by sweetmano22

Aww, I really think shilpa is falling for armaan :)
But yeah whatever she said today has hurt armaan alot 😭

She shall heal his pain as well :) Then we all can smile :) What say? 😊
@prernahazra:-- I am sure we all are 😔 But she'll be real sweet to him soon and then we all can still have tears but tears of joy :-))

@nikki2996:-- Yes, they were fantabulous :D

Thank you everyone for your inputs :) Much appreciated 😊
Karan and Shilpa as actor are symbiotic in their push for acting. Both know how to get the intensity bar raised for each other.
I agree that their relationship has moved a step ahead.