You Belong to Me - ENDING Ekta Style Ch.8 Pg 36

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This Fan Fiction is dedicated to my friend Divya who happens to be overwhelmingly in love with Harshad Chopra. It's going to be a short FF though! So do read if you desire to πŸ˜›.

You Belong to Me

The moonlight casted an eerie shadow over the night's sky ' the streets of Indore was hauntingly hushed in its tranquility. The cold breeze whipped across her chilled skin as she stepped outside the building, desperately trying to breathe some life and warmth into the palm of her hands. She cautiously looked around the deserted road, muttering a string of curses at her boss for having to make her work till so late. 

'Where am I going to find a taxi at this time' she whispered to herself as she wrapped her black coat tight over her shivering body. She walked hurriedly alongside the foot path; deeply immersed with her inner thoughts. So lost was she dwelling in the entangled web of her own thoughts, that she failed to pay any heed to a mysterious black car driving slowly behind her.

The car subsequently beeped thus causing her to suddenly snap back into reality. She reluctantly looked over her shoulder and was blinded by the extreme beam of the cars headlights. With a moan she quickly raised her hands in hope to block the light from further burning her vision.

'Who's there?' she called out, as she tried to squint at the concealed driver. To her chagrin, there was no response. The car remained in its place; as if analyzing her every move.

She felt her dry throat tighten and her chest constrict in fear, as she continued to gaze suspiciously at the car. Without any more thoughts, she spun on her heels and ran as fast as her legs would allow her to escape. Her black hair whipped across her face, further concealing her direct vision of view. Whilst running, she quickly casted a glance over her shoulder and almost screamed in terror as she noticed the car tailgating her. In her state of panic, she was unable to detect the large dent on the footpath. To her horror she found herself tripping carelessly over the path, hence landing roughly onto the hard ground. She cried out in pain as her head slammed harshly onto a scattered piece of broken glass.

She remained lying motionless on the path; her vision blurred from the blood oozing down her forehead. After a few seconds, she tried to move her legs but abruptly stopped midway as the throbbing on her ankles intensified. She tried to stifle back a helpless sob as she found herself in a terrifying predicament. From the corner of her eyes she noticed a tall figure stepping out of the black car. Her eyes stung agonizingly as she attempted to make out the shadowed figure dressed entirely in black. The figure stood before her, looking down at her helpless form. He crouched beside her and gently removed the bloody strands of her hair away from her puzzled face.

Darkness was threatening to overwhelm her spinning senses as a drowsy feeling slowly began to overtake her entire being. Her eyelids started to close as she felt his hands brushing the dirt off her cheeks.

'Help' she whispered.

Everything happened so quickly, that she failed to make sense of the whole situation. She unknowingly found herself in the arms of a stranger as he cradled her in his strong arms. She desperately attempted to open her eyes to see the face of her savior whom just seconds before had been her stalker.

'Take her to my private hospital' she heard a deep voice order, 'if anything happens to her on the way ' I'll finish your existence'. 

She unconsciously felt herself being placed onto a soft surface, where she drifted off immediately.

He touched the blood on her forehead; his face hardened in uncontrollable rage. However his anger was instantly replaced by concern when he saw her wince in pain. 'Don't worry I wont let anything happen to you' he whispered soothingly, 'nothing can ever happen to you whilst I am alive. My beautiful Divya'.   

*background music plays as he stares at her*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEDCAdJxaYs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Chapter Index

Chapter One - Page One

Chapter Two - Page Twelve

Chapter Three - Page Twenty

Chapter Four - Page Twenty Three

Chapter Five - Page Twenty Five

Chapter Six - Page Twenty Eight

Chapter Seven - Page Thirty Two

Chapter Eight - Page Thirty Six

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Am ready to spam here! πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

May the spamming begin! πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omh 😳 😳 😳
I was smiling n blushing big time!!!
Sammy I love you, at this moment even more than Harshad 😳

u r officially my fav writer for my entire lifetime!!
what a superb FF, muah muah πŸ€—

n u even remembered the 'na na na..' πŸ˜†
I'll keep an eye now when I get out from ma ofc 😳Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
samira ur back with a bang.....ur writing is soooooo addictive, the scene is described in so much detail that i can actually picture everything, not that that is anything new, ur first FF did the same 😊im feeling so down now coz i'l be flying off tomorrow and i wont be able to catch up with ur updates until i come back :(

halaa thumbnail
a new ff from u.i m glad that ur back. i will surely read it whether it is short or long.it seems to be very interesting.eagerly waiting to know who is divya's savior.plz continue soon.
Edited by halaa - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: halaa

a new ff from u. i will surely read it whether it is short or long.it seems to be very interesting.eagerly waiting to know who is divya's savior.plz continue soon.

😳
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey sammy .....nice FF...divya and harshad......hmm.interestingg.....and now i can tell that ur a brilliant writer

Originally posted by: pritirays

Im here to join in now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siinnce.09

May the spamming begin! πŸ˜†

And so it happened ...................... 🀣
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!
🀣