Tere Liye

HARSU IN ZND

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

laviza97

Goldie

laviza97

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
HEY HARSHAD ZND MAI KAB AYA?MENE NAHI DEKHA PLZ SUM 1 TELL ME.MENE DEKHNA HAI.........................HIZ LUKIN SO SMART IN DA PIC DA ONE I  SAW IN SUM1Z SIGGY.PLZ TELL ME GUYZZZZZZZZZZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HARSU IN ZND" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Here you go

You will find video links on page 115 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1419337&TPN=115

Pictures on Pages pics 105, 107 and article on page 106

And SBS segment related to it on pg 103

Nest time please use help desk for such queries

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raisin.shona.-vandy-SunShine_A

laviza97

Goldie

laviza97

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@soaps 1.thnx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.